Clicky

Jester Spearmann

Worst Apartment Rental Ad Ever

Stolen from FA link of the day

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rnr/964514051.html

Date: 2008-12-19, 6:05PM PST

I am a born again Christian. Why is this a problem for people????! I have a house that's MINE and I PAID FOR IT. I also have a basement apartment for rent. It's a great space [and] I'm charging very little for it, $480 monthly, for the right tenant. I know it's ILLEGAL to require a Christian in the apartment, against the human rights. That's why I NEVER put this in my ad. Why then does it keep getting taken down?

HERE IS THE AD I POSTED, AND THE AD THAT KEEPS GETTING REMOVED:

Available Immediately

Edited by Jester Spearmann

I've been in apartments before to visit. I live in a house right now.. but uh. No. This guy is just.. weird.

The apartment I was at was nice, well furnished, had a balcony and nicely-done interiors. No camera bullshit and the windows weren't barred. There was no wake-up or lights-out time.

And the outdoors had a playground rather than an... exercise room.

When I was first reading it I thought it was ok, perfect for a fellow Christian, then as I read further down it just seemed totally laughable to ask why it keeps getting taken down.

It sounds like prison.

Only someone who has their head up their ass would think it was fine.

Granted You need to have certain rules when Your renting a place, but not to that degree.

Hell even a half-way house that some Ex-Con's goto have less rules than that.

Its scary to think there are people in this world who think that rules of that degree are perfectly fine.

Thankfully they aren't the ones in power and lets hope they never are.

Edited by Diablos Korobase

This is actually serious? Landowners have the right to fine people at will in the USA? they can install camera's in your suite and storm in your room unexpected without getting problems with privacy regulations. The landlord even gets to decide when the light is turned off and when you can have visitors. The prices he charges are retarded. $20 for every degree airconditioning..?!?.

Okay i will be honest, In europe we sometimes get very poor impressions of the united states, having no free health insurance , people being downright poor and off course the prison stories. I never really believed it was all th

This is actually serious? Landowners have the right to fine people at will in the USA? they can install camera's in your suite and storm in your room unexpected without getting problems with privacy regulations. The landlord even gets to decide when the light is turned off and when you can have visitors. The prices he charges are retarded. $20 for every degree airconditioning..?!?.

Okay i will be honest, In europe we sometimes get very poor impressions of the united states, having no free health insurance , people being downright poor and off course the prison stories. I never really believed it was all th