Clicky

Dascede

Possible Disappearance

I hate to admit it... but. Sigh. It sounds like there's a great chance that I will likely be losing my internet connection by the beginning of February. Which means the end of my existence on the Internet, for some indefinite period of time. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it back.. lately, it just hasn't been affordable.

I have family to visit tomorrow, and will not be home until Monday afternoon, and chances are, the connection will be gone by then.

So this is, likely, goodbye. For a while. I'm sorry, guys. >.<

If it isn't, then I can reply to it on Monday with a sigh of relief and be spared another month to keep the connection...

The termination date has been apparently pushed back a day or two; I think there's a better chance now that I'll have another month with the internet.

As for the offer, Sera. I appreciate it very, very much, but no thank you. I will do it on my own, but your offer is very nice.

Not bumping... But it sounds like the threat's back.

I don't know whether or not to actually believe that this stuff is gonna happen or not.

But I may be gone for some time once more...

Expect the worst and hope for the best, I guess. =/

If I don't show, then assume I'm gone. I'll be back eventually.