Clicky

Sign in to follow this  
Nyssa Darkfury

Kavia's ... Whatever it is!

Ok so I have been taking a little bit of lessons from Xoza ( Thank you btw ) in making and editing and creating some things. While they are not the best they are a good place for me to start. I think anyway. I hope you enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed making it.

s5V9Vrb.png

Kavia <3

Do what makes you happy and if you like the fruits of your actions then that is even better :)
Also that third and fourth picture are definitely giving the first picture a run for its money hmmm......

Edited by DeumDeorum

Holy shit.

That first one is of a quality that we would have used as a primary recruitment poster back in SL.

My compliments, that looks insanely awesome.

Someone go and slap that thing of the frontpage of our website....

Can you upload or mod the first one with the text moved up above the starburst/person?

You know if you were anyone else I would have said no. Feel very, very, VERY privileged :p lol I moved it up so that it looks like the person is hanging from the shadow.

OLiNvrP.png

So trying to get my mind off some things I decided to open up PS again. I threw some things together and something about it just wasn't right and then Violet came along and poked me a bit and then poked it a bit. So with a sprinkle of her sparkle dust and my design here is the finished product. I hope it's not too horrible it is bright however :p

J8ezT1P.png