Clicky

Aryte

Address to New Jessie Jorunal: On Chaos

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: I understand you're writing an article?

[18:39] Caine Constantine: Yeah I may be, need to get all the information first.

[18:39] Caine Constantine: About your joining Chaos and sending a message and ejecting them and all.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Would you like my comments about it?

[18:39] Caine Constantine: Definitely

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Care if I ramble, or did you have questions?

[18:40] Caine Constantine: Ramble away, haha

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: I can do that!

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: From the outside, as a third party, I have no doubt your prevaling question goes something along the lines of: wait a second, isn't this a double standard? What gives the Iron Symphony the right to pull something like this?

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Prevailing, rather.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: To begin. This has nothing to do with possessing the right to do anything. There's no "if, then" or "under these circumstances" involved.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Chaos Imperialis, Chaos Decretum-- however you care to tag it, underlines a strong aversion to any progress or development in the military community. The very idea of "Chaos" began as a collection of Dark Svenska's "buddies" setting up a plot across from the Titan Industries store. Upon which, my image was erected and crucified.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Chaos was and is nothing more than a gathering of malcontents, bent on malice and intolerance. By Dark Svenska's own admission, he does not recognize humanity or the individual. It's just "for the lulz." That is his grand excuse for being blatantly despicable; his excuse to attack an individual as personally and close to home as manageable.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Straight from the doctrine of the Iron Symphony:

Imperator Aryte Vesperia rode atop a tank with a sniper rifle in his arms. He signaled the driver to slow down, and realized that although he was close enough to take the shot on his most despised enemy, he had no ammunition. He stated loudly to all in the vicinity, "Is there anyone kind enough to lend me a .50 BMG round? I seem to have forgotten my ammunition for hunting."

Suddenly, the Right Hand man of Imperator Vesperia's intended target walks up from the bushes and says, "Well of course, good fellow! But may I ask, sir, what is it that you intend to hunt with a tank and an anti-materiel rifle?" Imperator Vesperia replies, "Wabbits."

The Chaos Imperialis general smiled in understanding. "Certainly! Enjoy your hunt." Imperator Vesperia thanked the man, and payed him in awesome points* and smiled. "Now if you'll excuse me, I must return to my hunt." He very skillfully levels his sniper rifle and sights his target, uttering those sacred words...

"Boom. Headshot."

*Awesome Points! Redeemable at any Vesperi'os cereal stand for 3 free boxes of cereal for one awesome point. Non-transferrable.