Clicky

Kytec Switchblade

Best comebacks! post them here!

We've all been in that situation, someone flaming on a forum, or assuming they know it all in ims.

Lets hear your best comeback. That phraze that made you go, whoa, he's gotta feel that. and laugh your ass off.

Earlier today someone was talking about people needing to get banned in a videogame for mass exploiting a bug that they were fully aware of an impending server roll back as a result, and continued to enjoy it while it lasted. Once i proved him obnoxious I ended with this.

Also Your expertise of pve in a game renown for its pvp is a testament to all of us. We should all be so lucky as to find a way to go out of our way to master something so irrelevant as killing computer AI better than everyone around you. Why, i might even go as far as to say you are a legend. Much like a 1000 lb man having a makeshift flatbed truck drive him through a mcdonalds drive through to appease his insatiable mastery of burgers.

Also there is . . .

Random Dude: I f*&%ed your mom last night.

You: Atleast she can take the action, unlike yours.

[17:55] ribena Homewood: SO

[17:55] ribena Homewood: I KNEW THAT

[17:55] ribena Homewood: GUY

[17:55] ribena Homewood: WHO KNEW THAT GUY

[17:55] ribena Homewood: THEN HE WAS LIKE WTF

[17:55] ribena Homewood: I KNOW HIM TOO

[17:55] ribena Homewood: BUT HE WAS LIKE

[17:55] ribena Homewood: LOL I KNOW HIM

[17:55] ribena Homewood: AND YOU WERE LIKE

[17:55] ribena Homewood: LOLME2

[17:55] Rawkid Darkstone: Pedro?

[17:55] Rawkid Darkstone: LOL

[17:55] ribena Homewood: No

[17:55] ribena Homewood: Yamom

[17:56] Rawkid Darkstone: ROIGHT

[17:56] Rawkid Darkstone: YA

[17:56] Rawkid Darkstone: TOTALY

[17:56] Rawkid Darkstone: Expecialy after last night

[17:56] ribena Homewood: Yeah. Atleast my mother can take the action, unlike yours.

[14:34] Samia Perun: i can see why your KOS

[14:34] Bergil Oh: Your just sooo tempted arent you?

[14:35] Samia Perun: Bergil you assume there is a reason for me NOT to shoot you

[14:35] Bergil Oh: Of course

[14:35] Bergil Oh: I can only assume you would have done so otherwise

[14:35] Samia Perun: thats a very good point

*punches to death*

Edited by Samia Perun

"If I wanted my come back, I'd have wiped it off your lips."

"At every point of your rant, just now, you have erected a fine foundation, if your objective was building a monument to idiocy."

"Generally, when it comes to wits, I deign from attacking an unarmed opponent. However, today I am making a special exception just for you. En guarde."

"Sorry. I was thinking about how nicely your head would fit on a pike, at a crossroads. But please, do not allow me to prevent you from possibly making this a reality."

"If I could call your last comment a coherent response, every teacher of rhetoric to ever have lived would not only spin in their graves, but bore a hole through the surface of the earth."

"Son, what is your major malfunction?"

"...and thus you prove once again, that you'd pull your head out of your ass, if only you didn't' find it so warm and comfortable there."

I have more.