Clicky

Aryte

Jessie Journal: Underlining My Apparent Evil

Iolol is an example of the type of person that drove Trinity out of AN for wanting to change their diplomatic stance towards us. He quit AN but still hasn't let go of the ideals of the old Alliance Navy and can't deal with the fact that it's a new era and times have changed. It's kind of like the old Russians that rant about how great communism was while sitting in the unemployment line. He has no more political authority, he gave that up when he left the AN because he refused to change. His ranting holds as much authority as an old hick ranting about the civil rights movement.

Just my opinion

-Faril

Incorrect. Iolol rejoined AN. He's a Marine E-1 or E-2 now.

Harlequin rejoined as well, and he's currently a Marine Cadet.

Jim also rejoined last I was looking around, but the statement is still relevant since they are no longer relevant XD

Jim's been back in since like a week after he left. And also, I dunno if it's correct to dismiss them off-hand. They're not what they used to be, sure, but they can still hold their own.

Lack of commentary from Bizcuit or Jason. I'm curious as to what the HC of AN actually feels.

If I know them, they don't like it. However, I don't think they'll either condemn or support it, for prudence's sake. They won't want to condemn it, for fear of hurting relations with IS, and they won't want to support it, because that'll shift the crosshairs to them as well, as well as going against what they probably feel privately.

ITT Thesaurus.com :thumbsup:

I am utterly repulsed that you believe that I require vulgar methods of bolstering my ceaseless pontifications.

I've been expounding aimlessly for years, my lad, and I'll continue to do so without your insinuations of falsified bombastic expansion via crutches and embellishments to my vocabulary.

GOOD DAY, SIR.