Max of 2 Accompanying units

Invictus:

Max of 10 members required

Defence Force:

Antesignati task force of 3

Terra 10 Units at most

Astra

Edited by Kraa String

I like this idea as I a similar one for Fulminata Training just without the Assassination part.

I would suggest though that all those not taking part should move to Ratin to cut down on the number of people on sim to lessen the lag that will be caused by the Fighters and the Fleet Ship.

And count Me in to take part.

BTW since Invictus will be using their drop pods will those members with Jetpack and Grav-pack be allowed to use them also?

Edited by Diablos Korobase

Well... you will be defending from them so I see little use in jet packs but we shal see

Restrictions: No Miniguns, No Jetpacks, No bitching, Admonitor restricted to the smaller bombs(32m is just overkill baby XD), Astra may only engage air (No rocketing the ground), No sitting on Aryte and putting C4 all around him to prevent rescue, C4 restricted to level 3 of the base and outside. Nades restricted to flasbangs only. No frowny faces. No firing from the drop pods while dropping

Edited by Kraa String

'Operation Valkyrie' was a real life operation during World War II, in attempt to assassinate Adolf Hitler with a bomb, it was the closest we came to killing him.

*Sets up an explosive suitcase near the entrance of the Imperator's office*

(Edit: I can not upload my picture which I made. D:)

Operation.bmp

Edited by ribena Homewood