Clicky

Sosarin Demar

Unauthorized Aircraft Usage

If someone is not a member of Astra and an enemy aircraft is present on sim -- they should not be airborne. Especially if Astra are on sim and engaging the enemy.

People who are not members of Astra shouldn't be airborne in the first place without permission.

I shouldn't hear about members of other divisions going airborne in some aircraft like a Ferox, which I have been. This usually isn't worth mentioning, as such breaches of regulation are far and few and between. But, since rumor mill has stipulated multiple occurances in a short period of time, I post this notice.

If an individual would like to participate in aerial combat, they are more than welcome to request a transfer to Astra.

Thank you.

For TL;DR people --

If you no Astra, you no fly.

NO Vehicles of any kind should be deployed

^ This.

Ordo-issued vehicles should be used when authorized by the OIC. No other vehicles should be used in Titan including cars, vans, helicopters, hoverboards, scooters, missiles, etc. The exception has been only during casual days when the sim is closed and everyone is messing around. If we're open for business, don't drive your vehicles.

As per Sosarin's format, tl;dr version: Please drive your cars somewhere else.