Clicky

Nakita

Formal Request

No, Ordo was not the ones who triggered this.

Today I had to ask a military group to cease recruiting for members inside the SLFF7RP Community. I welcome the RPer's from any combat group, I just do not wish to have to deal with the issues that will arise with people coming in and recruiting there.

So, I ask, as a Game Master of SLFF7RP, that none of the Ordo does any sort of recruitment out of those sims(Junon, Midgar, Gongaga.) outside of someone asking you while there "Hey, you are in Ordo, how do I join?"

This is simply a measure to control possible drama that it would cause. It is blanketed over all groups, Sparta, Mercz, AN, AI, everyone, and I am not going to be hesitant in removing those who do not wish to heed this.

It has never been a issue, but this is just a reminder. Thank you.

Shoul dbe limited, but not banned :P

alot of ff7 rp'ers happen to find their way to us on their own. sometimes it cant help but come up in conversation.

unless "so what do you do in your spare time" "oh im in ordo ect this is what we do" "oh sweet i wanna do that too" doesnt count as recruiting

Edited by Kytec Switchblade

Yes, we do that lots. Recruitment has never been necessary.

As a GM, someone recruiting for somewhere else in general seems like a bannable offense. It would be as if someone came to Titan recruiting for SLFF7RP; though they would just get shot instead. Definitely not something people should be actively doing in another person's RP or other similar type of sim that is already under the control of a specific group (such as militaries and RP groups, versus shopping malls and the like).

Shoul dbe limited, but not banned :P

alot of ff7 rp'ers happen to find their way to us on their own. sometimes it cant help but come up in conversation.

unless "so what do you do in your spare time" "oh im in ordo ect this is what we do" "oh sweet i wanna do that too" doesnt count as recruiting

So, I ask, as a Game Master of SLFF7RP, that none of the Ordo does any sort of recruitment out of those sims(Junon, Midgar, Gongaga.) outside of someone asking you while there "Hey, you are in Ordo, how do I join?"

I smell the personal Drama Llama nearing.

There is no drama unless you wish to create it, Sekonda.

Edited by Karlhockey Forte