Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 5/9/09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux / E-6 / Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: May 9 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General Ordo Meeting

SUMMARY: Ordo gathered to discuss topics.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Introduction

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: All right, let's get started.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for showing up this evening. We'll make this as painless as possible.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you new to the meeting: please hold comments until provided the opportunity to talk. Otherwise, we'll be here until Tuesday!\

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Let's begin with my summary report.

Imperator's Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Currently, we're sitting at 245 people.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations, that's a new record.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: We currently have 14 Phase 1 cadets in Schola.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Roughly . . 15 applications last week, five denied, seven approved.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: The remainder are currently under Curia review.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: There are also seven new applications sitting on the server as of today (holy crap).

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy has been solid abroad, thanks to the recent efforts to reach out to air combat by Astra.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: No major changes from last week, we're still awaiting commentary from the Collective.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Several new organizations have popped onto radar with headquarters. 39th have moved to "New Scottish Highlands," as Ziost is now home to "Artemis."

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Dorien is now active, with the group "Ascendant Initiative" standing by.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: We do expect hostile standings with both Artemis and the AI.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Combat has been steady this week, even with final examinations. Lot of solid deployments and a pretty steady flow of defensive work.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: I do want to note there has been an increase in attentiveness when dealing with defense. Thank you, early morning-er's. No longer having problems.

Divisional Reports

Astra

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Let's move on to unit reports.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:08] Keller Teichmann raises his hand.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin Demar, for Astra.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar: Air combat seems to be dry, but despite this activity levels and participation appears to be good overall. Three individuals who sought fighter aircraft training have been certified, with a fourth closely in tow. This brings the queue down to seven or six, five of which are Navis-to-Astra transfers. Anyway, with finals wrapping up I hope to endeavor along with the other flight instructors to see the queue cleared out as soon as possible. I want to give special thanks Heather for her help this week and apologize for how slow it has been.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar: Thereafter, flight instructor candidates will be pursued, tested, and trained so that we don't get a clog up like this again. I'll be generating a list of candidates after this meeting for review.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar: Thanatos training still in the works. Heather, Keystone, Razi, and mayhaps others will be getting together to test out training and hammer out the final documents. Draft has been made, but not yet pursued to my knowledge. Once that is completed, we can start training people for that aircraft.

[18:09] Sosarin Demar: Navis-to-Astra personnel meeting will be held this Monday at 5pm SLT, hosted by Keystone. Detox has been hosting inter-flight dogfighting competitions: the next match will be Aquila team vs Caelum team – next WED 5-13-09 at 11:AM SL at the Maze. Thank you both!

[18:09] Sosarin Demar: That concludes this week's report.

Terra

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Any estimation on when we may see Thanatos training to commence?

[18:10] Keystone Gray can answer that.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone.

[18:10] Keystone Gray: A week. I need to train trainers. If I don't have trainers trained by the next meeting, I'll start running people through the process myself. I'll be selecting trainers at the meeting on Monday.

[18:11] Vinnie Lei: .

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome, good to hear.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for the report.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Keller Teichmann, for Terra?

[18:12] Keller Teichmann: I'll be reporting for Lestat, since he couldn't make it this evening...

[18:12] Keller Teichmann: "It's been a busy week for Terra, although there's not a whole lot of new developments to reports. Legates Xiao has returned to active duty from an extended absence and its working to get familiar with the recent changes Ordo has went through as a whole. I ask you to give him a warm welcome back, and don't be shy to assist him if he has any questions."~Centurion Umarov

[18:12] Keller Teichmann: On the Adiutor staff. "The streamlining of report documentation is continuing. Withing a week we'll have pretty much everything on google docs to work with and it should make keeping track of reports much easier. I'm looking at prospective candidates for Cohors B liason to the staff but don't IM me about it. I'll IM you if I think you're right for the job."

[18:12] Keller Teichmann: On Invictus: "Activity is high as always. Work on the new dropship, thanks to Niiya and Syl, is under way, as well as ongoing revision of our current training to work with the new dropship's capabilities. The new training has been tested out, and should be fully implemented over the next couple weeks."

[18:12] Keller Teichmann: On Antesignani: "Antesignani is doing well, Mr. Carpool is seeming to get well situated within the squad. There are various ongoing efforts to improve the squad and activity has been generally doing well."

[18:12] Keller Teichmann: On Fulminata: "Fulminata is still good all members active everyday although a little to sparadic for me to hold training. All in all I hope to see what these guys can provide during training. Other than this nothing new to report."

[18:12] Keller Teichmann: On Armatura: "Armatura has launched it's new training plan, 2.0 for instructors to follow. Instructors are advised to read it, clears up a lot of questions.

There was a rather large class of Astra soldiers the other day which was welcomed, I hope that Astra enjoyed themselves and will continue to participate in Phase 3-5.

A note, saturdays are catch up days, if you are seeking training and can't make a scheduled class; ask an instructor (names on the forums) and they should be able to host a class for you, perhaps even one on one. That concludes the report."

[18:13] Keller Teichmann: That concludes the weekly report for Terra. (I apologize for the huge copy-pasta D: )

[18:13] Keystone Gray: (It can feed all of us, no worries.)

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for taking care of that, Keller. And thank you Scientific for being the back-up and writing something for me.

[18:13] Lunus Ferraris thinks: mmmmmm pasta

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia reminds about comments.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

Old Business

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Let's move on to old business. Any topics to bring up this evening?

[18:15] Anlysia Gregoire raises her hand.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia.

[18:15] Anlysia Gregoire: Still no news on MC and whatever problem they seem to be having with us?

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: That's correct.

[18:16] Anlysia Gregoire: Okey-doke.

[18:17] Tsume Xiao Raises hand/paw-thing

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume.

[18:17] Tsume Xiao: Ok, i am being told to ask this in someones place.

[18:18] Tsume Xiao: The Eleminator form Trenchcoat tech, used by Scylla Trencoat and Geodan "does he ever stop attacking" Prince.

[18:18] Tsume Xiao: WHat is the final word? because it seems to get worse each attack.

[18:19] Tsume Xiao: If It helps, I'll just go an buy one so we can test it on our own terms.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: There's a peculiar curiousity to the situation. A weapon was passed to Niiya, which we tested and deemed "ok." What we've been facing in Scylla's hands seems . . a bit different.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: If you wouldn't mind, Tsume, I'll reimburse you.

[18:19] Tsume Xiao: This Problem has come up at new hjessie as well.

[18:20] Tsume Xiao: With the Old Erazer. Scylla would show/give us a different version, than wat he and Geodan were using.

[18:20] Tsume Xiao: Ok Sir, i will.

[18:20] Anlysia Gregoire raises her hand to comment.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia?

[18:20] Silver Meridoc raises hand

[18:21] Hunter Graysmark raises hand for additional comment

[18:21] Anlysia Gregoire: Actually scratch me.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Silver.

[18:21] Silver Meridoc: let hunter go first, i have something on a different matter

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Hunter.

[18:22] Hunter Graysmark: concerning the eliminator i have personally witnessed alot of bullet spam as well as explosive spam with minimal reload, this includes alt camming and watching them

[18:23] Hunter Graysmark: ((damn gestures))

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: I spent a while observing their last attack, there wasn't much consistency to their claims of fairness. Scylla himself essentially spat explosives out like rain. I'll drop a comment on the forums if it's banished.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Silver?

[18:25] Silver Meridoc: 1: in concept with the Elimiator, i hope something is resolved soon because i have also been hearing alot of issues with it. Secondly, this is in regards to documenta, we are currently working on a single summer issue, so anyone still interested in putting in an article, story, comic, etc. Esichs has a plan for how the paper will be given out and desgined so we have something to work with now

[18:26] Silver Meridoc: for now we have quite a few arrticles and plan to keep to a sety theme, contact me afterwards for more detai;s

[18:26] Silver Meridoc: details*

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome, thank you for the update.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business?

Keynote Discussion

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Let's move on to keynote discussions.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: I have a few topics to present this evening, after which I'll open to general session.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: First up, I'd like to touch on the recent topic of jetpacks that was presented on the forums. For those of you who missed it, we have placed a prohibition on the use of jetpacks to negate covert during defensive operations.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Cover, rather.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: There has been some confusion there. Let me clarify.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: This does not mean you're not allowed to use jetpacks in Titan. It's still handy to get to point a and b. Likewise, it does not mean you cannot use them in offensive manuevers to clear cover.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: We're simply trying to make Titan more enjoyable to attack. Being picked off behind a hill from any angle . . not too fun!

[18:29] Rei Kuhr raises a hand.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: If an enemy is engaging you from behind cover (as in, using mortars, or firing over it toward you), feel free to return fire and use a jetpack.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: What we want to avoid is something to the effect of making our hills irrelevant, protecting enemy as they approach and plan.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Rei?

[18:31] Rei Kuhr: I just wanted to say, I made a big post about this on the forums earlier. I suggest everyone read it. Also too, I wanted to let people know something else. Stop asking if you can run over into the red zone. You know you'll be denied. So dont ask repeatedly if you can run in and melee them.

[18:31] Tsume Xiao raises hand/paw-thing again

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Haha, yes. Thank you. Tsume?

[18:32] Keller Teichmann raises his hand.

[18:32] Niiya Narayan raises her hand

[18:32] Tsume Xiao: More of a personal pet peeve, but still worth mentioning. People shooting when they dont have line of sight... Its just kinda like... Why? Its pointless, gives your position away, and contribues to building physics strain and lag.

[18:33] Lupus Mielziner: raise a paw as coment to tsume

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: There is a time and place for suppression. Your OIC should be keeping an eye open for it.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Keller?

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: No further comments.

[18:35] Keller Teichmann: Just related to what Rei mentioned. It's something I've noticed, but we've had far more BOS/KOS people 'visiting' Titan of late, and there's almost always some kind of confusion over what to do, because it's not only in the red zone, but also because we've had some BOS/KOS people being summoned without being removed from the 'super-duper evil' list. What I'm wondering is if there's some kind of 'universal' approach to dealing with these still.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: There really can't be a universal approach. There's a lot of angles to consider quickly when someone tagged "ban on sight" drops in. Probability is, if they're on that list and not already banned . . you can probably take a moment to open their profile and investigate.

[18:37] Keller Teichmann nods.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Build a quick understanding of the situation before nuking the spawn from orbit. If your OIC is snoozing, take the initiative. You won't be slapped down for stepping in on someone tagged "KOS."

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: The ban on sight list exists because Mercury is intelligent (scary), it picks up people and classifies without auto-adding to ban list and so forth.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: So we may have all of Chaos on the list, but we don’t always ban them ahead of time.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya?

[18:39] Niiya Narayan: as an added note to what Rei said about asking permission to do things... i'd like to add that you shouldn't ask to deploy heavy weapons etc either; as the OIC will let you know when they are needed.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Agreed.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Lupus.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Nevermind.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Let's briefly discuss construction and development within the Ordo.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: To begin: those of you willing to spend your time progressively contributing to the overall image of the group--material wise, intellectually, et cetera--thank you very much.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Every effort, whether it's a new piece of technology or a new policy idea, builds the culture of the Ordo and assists defining the group to maintain a modern appeal.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: I (and we) owe you all a great deal of gratitude.

[18:47] Crash Silverfall raises hand for this

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: However, it is important to note that any attempt at creating something is a risk: your idea may be rejected, or the item determined unneeded/not up to quality expectations.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: But any such denial is not meant to be offensive, nor personal.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Attempting alone is extremely valued and presents your desire to contribute. The last thing I ever want to do is crush someone's will to help out.

[18:49] Jinxy Fluffball raises hand

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Even if you're told "no" a dozen times, keep trying. You never reall yknow when something'll be so innovative that it'll revolutionize how the Ordo works.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Crash?

[18:49] Crash Silverfall: I am not quite sure if this has been brought up, but i was wondering if there was like ideas for a new big titan, like in your old base design i thought the name of that ship was " vae victues ", what i just was wondering is if you would try to build it, i would like to put my time in it with building, if you would need it

[18:49] Crash Silverfall: .

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: There are some ideas quietly hidden aside as for a new region build. I am not sure if a ship is part of that, but, thank you for your offer. We'll definitely keep that in mind!

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Jinxy?

[18:52] Jinxy Fluffball: well i just want to POKE! sosarin to get something to identify the flight teams with

[18:53] Jinxy Fluffball: as stated before

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: I think that's in the work?

[18:53] Silver Meridoc raises hand

[18:53] Sosarin Demar: We can talk about that after the meeting. Thank you.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:53] Jinxy Fluffball: roger

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Silver.

[18:54] Keller Teichmann raises his hand as well.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: No more after Keller.

[18:54] Silver Meridoc: nevermind, loss my train of thoiught, Keller can go

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Keller.

[18:56] Keller Teichmann: I was just wondering, about building. Several people have spoken to me about it, so I was wondering if it was possible that a more specific list of guidelines drawn up, to help people get started when they consider building for Ordo. It doesn't sound like too many people are too sure on who to talk to when it comes to things like how many textures / what size, or how many prims / where do the sculpties go? I think it'd probably help make builders more efficient if we had a set of guidelines to work with, rather then a generic 'sculpties are better!' sort of system.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya?

[18:58] Niiya Narayan: i have a rough guide written out on that already...

[18:58] Niiya Narayan: and i can get a set of specifics done for the future

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Please republish or bump it after this meeting for folks. Thank you.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: All right, let's move on.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Yesterday, Schola 2.0 went "live." Endra Ashbourne and Vai Tyran were the first two cadets to head through it. Reports from instructors indicate that the new system is far more efficiency and streamlined, while providing more information.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Weighing in at six phases, future generations of Ordo cadets will be more informed and more prepare to enter the group. This will increase overall group conduct, professionalism, and formalization. Thank you to all of our instructor staff for the hard work. More than that, a big 'thank you' to Kristian Kit (Commandant of Schola) for your valuable input on the design of the revision.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Questions or comments?

[19:01] Anlysia Gregoire raises her hand.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia.

[19:02] Anlysia Gregoire: Is Schola looking for any new instructors as well, or would that be better directed to Lestat?

[19:02] Lunus Ferraris raises a paw to comment on that

[19:02] Derek Michelson raises a hand as well, with a question.

[19:02] Lunus Ferraris to answer Anly's question

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: We'll be opening up for more opportunities after we get an idea of which instructors will be sticking with the Schola Staff after the revision.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Lunus?

[19:03] Lunus Ferraris: To answer Anly's question the person to actually talk to is Tribunus Kristian Kit

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Derek?

[19:04] Derek Michelson: I was wondering if it would be possible to go through the new schola, to observe, find out what additional information is included, and such?

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Oh definitely, yeah.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Just tag an instructor or keep your ears opened. It's usually mentioned over coms.

[19:05] Derek Michelson: Many thanks

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Good question. Thank you.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: All right, let's move on. Last topic from me.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Earlier this week I sat down and spoke with some of my acquaintances in other military groups. In conversation, some comments were made as to the nature of drama and the tendency for it to rear its ugly head.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: I know some of you who've been here for a while have likely heard me say it before, but the maturity of our organization is something that has always impressed me. Our cohesion and conflict management is extraordinary.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: There are few things as fulfilling to me as being able to spend my time here knowing that the group is healthy internally.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Remember the idea of group esteem: the projection of group values and the setting aside of personal feuds to protect the interests of your comrades. But keep in mind that Curia and your officers are there if they're needed. Not every situation can be resolved simply because there's a desire to uphold the group. Sometimes it is necessary to involve outside help, especially when it is a security concern.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Many times "reported" situations are resolved without need of any formal hearing or punishment. Sometimes its as simple as cleaning up confusion.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Your officers and Curia are here to help, to protect the group and you as an individual.

[19:10] FireFox Breed rises his paw

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: If you ever have an issue and you don't wish to bring it up in the command tree, feel free to nudge me. Above all else, I value the brotherhood we share. I value this group and the individuals who make up what this group is.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: A failure to bring forth concerns not only harms you, but it harms the cohesion of the group. Feuds and vendettas are contrary to the very nature of cooperation that we so value.

[19:13] FireFox Breed adds "I am sure you can speak to any of the officer staff about any issues. Sooner have you talk to us about something before it becomes a big issue that causes your to leave when it could be fixxed. you can im me anytime if you want."

[19:13] Dascede Aluveaux raises her paw to comment as well.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Dascede.

[19:14] Dascede Aluveaux: I think we are all grateful to hear your compliment to our nature.. but I hope we take it considerably.. that we don't get too relaxed and happy, and let down from what we have progressed to.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: (lol to everyone IMing Firefox.)

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Dascede.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: All right . . phew, that took longer than I expected. Do we have any topics for general session, new business?

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: I'll take a couple.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: I'll take that as a "hurry up."

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Before I forget, please check this thread and vote. I forgot tomorrow was Mother's Day!

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?showtopic=3059

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: All right, let's move on to promotions.

Promotions

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: I've got quite a list here. I added several myself, as I saw some individuals I felt had earned an increase. Remember, we do these weekly. Be sure to get recommendations in by Saturday, 3:00 PM SLT. You're always welcome to recommend whenever-- after a great battle, for example!

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: I will have a closing statement after promotions, so don't salute and applaud until then.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Oh-- for those of you E-3 and above, please submit your unlock requests to be via-notecard. It may take me some time, as per the volume.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Simply list your name and requested item.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Aeriese Descenna - [E-7]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Capn Robonaught - [E-3]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Crash Silverfall - [Corona Vallaris]; Special mention, expert in combat. Valuable in several recent operations.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Darkwolf Rexen - [E-3]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Dascede Aluveaux - [E-7]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Deathcore Torok - [E-2]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Detox Exonar - [E-5]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Esichs Sonnerstein - [Combat Prowess]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Hokusai Otsuka - [E-7]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Jordan Cannoli - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Kaname Keng - [E-4]; [Combat Prowess MK2]; [Corona Vallaris]; Special mention, brilliant tactician. Combat expert. A real pleasure to have with us.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Kronus Gaffer - [E-5]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Lunus Ferraris - [Good Conduct]; [Comrade Support]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Lupus Mielzner - [E-5]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Mack Rachter - [E-4]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Ribena Homewood - [E-5]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Rigel Blackadder - [E-3]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: RUIN NEFARIOUS - [ANNOYANCE TO RIBENA HOMEWOOD MERIT]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Scientific Waffle - [E-6]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Shermie Eames - [E-2]

[19:23] ribena Homewood: THANK YOU, SIR.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: SirNick Balazic - [Combat Prowess]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Striker Dryke - [E-7]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Teron Gray - [E-5]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume Xiao - [E-3]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Vincent Lucerne - [E-3]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia takes an e-breath?

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Vix Venera - [E-5]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Wasaac Hax - [E-3]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Wolfjoya Furse - [Combat Prowess]; [Comrade Support]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Xegras Xue - [Comrade Support];[Good Conduct]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Xovit Svarog - [E-5]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Zatuichi Bosatsu - [E-3]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Zerowinged Vasiliev - [W-1]

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations to all of you. It's been an awesome week. I really look forward to his summer. I do want to let you all know, next week I will be focussing on redoing our unlock system (thank you Xayvien). Likewise, we will begin building plans for an extended summer campaign.

[19:26] Mizar Korobase: YAY!

Meeting Closing

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: This evening, I will likely be drowining in unlock requests for the next hour, coupled with the 0944324322525332 "can I talk to you after the meeting?" ims. Your Mercury ranks are already set. Scientific will pass out your merits-- those of you who got medals, I'll hand them to you, but be aware they'll soom be replaced with merit versions.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: This evening, I will likely be drowining in unlock requests for the next hour, coupled with the 0944324322525332 "can I talk to you after the meeting?" ims. Your Mercury ranks are already set. Scientific will pass out your merits-- those of you who got medals, I'll hand them to you, but be aware they'll soom be replaced with merit versions.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for your time. It's been a pleasure. Dismissed.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia draws up his arm, snapping a fist to his chest to provide a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.