Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 5/16/09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux / E-7 / Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: May 16 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General Meeting

SUMMARY: Ordo-wide gathering to discuss topics and promotions.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started.

[18:01] Niiya Narayan: :3

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for joining me today.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: I will make this as humanly short as possible ( I need to go buy a new mouse so I can lead raid! :( ).

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Let's begin with the weekly overview.

Imperator's Report

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 247 members, currently. Down one-- his account locked on account of an unexpected LL charge, he'll be back (Pancake).

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 14 aps this week. 3 to Curia. 11 denied.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 4 additional applications are awaiting review as the moment.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: (11 denied means Cyphre must be back.)

[18:03] Cyphre Iredell: ;)

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Combat has been wonderful this week. Defensive combat has dipped sliiiightly, but offensive manuevers were high. Eight attacks this week, with several additional back-up deployments.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Kudos to everyone who participated, especially on yesterday's out of the norm larger raid (17 members). It was a great week for bloodshed.

[18:05] Teron Gray: 0.

[18:05] Teron Gray: 0

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy is steady. I do have some updates to the MC situation to note during the keynotes. Additionally, three new points to touch on. First, we'll be resuming deployments against 39th in short order. Simply awaiting the chance to speak with their commanding officer to select terms.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Secondly, Sparta has opened up to the idea of combat with us! They're to begin participating in the air combat practices hosted by Astra (thank you guys).

[18:07] Jinxy Fluffball: yay

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: And lastly, we will begin combat with the Ascendant Initiative. I am requesting audience with Nanao to cover any final concerns before we do so.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: In a nutshell: it's been a great week.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Let's move on to unit reports.

Divisional Reports

[18:08] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: >.>

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov, for Terra.

Terra

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: Not a lot has changed for Terra in general this week aside from some command changes. Zerowinged Vasiliev took command of Cohors C Century I, and as of today Gulliver Carpool has been officially appointed CO of Antesignani. The current trend in Terra is to focus on basic combat maneuvers rather than depending on squad specific gear, and the Alpha squads have been focusing on this as well recently. Moving on to Squad reports.

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: (Detox, mic)

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: From Gulliver for Antesignani: "Things are beginning to move on our part. Agares has been offline because of school. As such, I've initiated a more active leadership role on my part without quite knowing what I'm doing. Imperator's desire for more simple training on Alpha squad's parts is a big help. As such, we've hit Rostok twice this week; both operations were exceptional."

[18:10] Detox Exonar: thx

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: From Hunter for Fulminata: "No changes from the last report. We will focus on normal Terra gear during training if im able to get a good amount of people (4)"

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "A busy week, with plenty of movement and training abound. Invictus has begun holding training sessions in Rostok, with quite a fair bit of positive feedback, and will continue to hold it regularily. Later this week there'll be two 'special' sessions, one with Antesignani and another with Astra. Work has begun in earnest on new tactics and fireteam training as well, along with a rough work-in-progress on the forums for other squads to view. Invictus would also like to welcome Kronus Gaffer and ribena Homewood to the squad."

[18:11] Lestat Umarov: And from myself on the Adiutor's: "I'd like to thank Scientific for his hard work and dedication. He's been a valuable asset to the staff and has been helping to streamline the way reports are recorded. He's also created an awesome new logo which fits the current Ordo theme which I'll be distributing shortly."

[18:11] Lestat Umarov: I have nothing to report from Armatura.

[18:11] Lestat Umarov: This concludes my report for this week.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: To add: the Merczateers appreciate that we're using Rostok, so keep it up.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Lestat.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Xang is not with us today, on account of being in Korea and losing track of time. Haha

[18:12] Sosarin Demar raises his hand for Astra.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin Demar, for Astra.

Astra

[18:12] Sosarin Demar: Astra combat participation this week was great. Good performance during last nights Chthonic Syndicate raid, as well. Fighter plane training queue knocked down by two people, leaving six. Two out of four of the flight instructor candidates have been met with to begin their evaluation and training. That is progressing well. Keystone Gray completed a Thanatos training outline and began to train people in the aircraft along with Kraa String. Great work. I hope to meet with you soon to get training, myself. Also, Detox hosted his inter-flight competition and it was quite delicious.

[18:12] Sosarin Demar: Astra's Administratio began networking with certain military groups in order to establish bonds and activities with other air divisions. The personnel will be intermixed in these activities, making it fun for all pilots involved. I am eager to see our first event off -- thread has been posted detailing more on the Astra forum. It includes an activity schedule that I will maintain.

[18:13] Sosarin Demar: Next week we hope to continue scheduling activities, as well as working on the training queue and testing flight instructors. We also have the exercise coming up with Invictus. That concludes this week's report.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Sosarin.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: To add. Syl is currently working on some tune-ups to the Nemesis. Including a boost function.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. Let's move on.

Old Business

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:15] Kytec Switchblade raises a hand

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Kytec Switchblade.

[18:16] Kytec Switchblade: (had to get the phone, old business and new)

[18:17] Kytec Switchblade: As you all know Sly Axon retired the other week. Praetorians are downa member. Unless there are other plans we will begin difficult, demeaning, hilarious, and unethical tryouts :D!

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: In due time!

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: I wish to re-write the introduction and orientation for Guard before selecting a new member.

[18:18] Kytec Switchblade: Good idea

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Did you have another topic to discuss?

[18:18] Kytec Switchblade: Just wanted to bring that one up.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business?

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome!

Keynote Topics

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on to key discussions.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: I'll start with the easy stuff.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: First up. Until otherwise noted, please send any incident reports to Justice Capalini. Kitsy is taking a few days off to handle some stuff offline, so she'll be busy.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: For the sake of routine . . any questions?

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: I thought not. Next topic.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: I'd like to touch on the identity of our terra Century II units.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Recently there have been issues with our Century II alpha squads becoming a bit lost on account of gear concerns. Not simply the lack of material, but the effort to try to find a niche to fit.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver Carpool, recently appointed Antesegnani CO, wrote a short treatise on the idea of refocusing alpha squads.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Allow me to share a piece from it:

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: "Herein, I propose that Ordo begins to view the Terra Alpha squads primarily as elite infantry squads than specialized crews with specialized equipment. Too often when explaining Alphas to new members or even veterans who don't quite happen to understand, one trots the old mare "Invictus are the Marines" out of the barn. When pressed, it's explained that they drop from ships. The shift I propose is that we view each squad as a paradigm of what all Octets should aim to be: Capable on the battlefield of course, but more active Ordo-wise, more professional. As such, they will be more deployable *as* their squad. "

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: "Each squad *will* retain what makes them stand alone from the others--Invictus still maintains drop capabilities; Antesignani, the delivery of high yield munitions; Fulminata, CQB. However, since it is rare that those subspecialties are needed as a *premium* on today's battlefield, each squad must learn to function as an elite team of men with rifles. Simple as that. If and when certain missions arise, the Imperator will have his pick of squads: A sim that is cramped, Fulminata takes them. An enemy that uses (abuses) explosives, Antesignani. An enemy sim that is spread out would be perfect for Invictus landings."

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: I entirely agree. Terra's Century II units are intended to be the most active and the most battle fit. Each unit shall continue to be allotted specialized gear, but the basis of their unit shall be focused on elite infantry strategy.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: One does not need a jetpack and Adjudicator to be considered elite.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: I will (and have already begun, in some cases--hi Invictus) begin focussing Century II units on practicing and basing their foundation on the idea of being an elite infantry unit-- rather than being based about whatever specialty gear they receive.

[18:29] Gulliver Carpool raises his hand.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver, go right ahead.

[18:30] Gulliver Carpool: To add, since the Imperator said things'll be heating up with 39th and AI and stuff. I'd suggest we look at what Tactica's learned about these groups--their sims, their rules, their weapons--and train up the Alphas to better address indivual enemies. Whether that's with specialized gear or just tactics.

[18:31] Trinity Heckroth raises hand

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: That can definitely be arranged.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Trinity?

[18:32] Trinity Heckroth: We're doing (astra) competitions with other miliaries air divisions soon. While we are duling, we will be observing, but I would like to invite a representative from tactica to observe the enemy equipment as well.

[18:32] Trinity Heckroth: *typos (long work day)

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Definitely. I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige. Zerowinged or Zrazor can accomodate.

[18:32] Mack Rachter raises a hand.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Mack.

[18:34] Mack Rachter: In regards to Alpha squads, I do believe we also have a gap in how our roles are defined. They tend to be hazy at times to the point where I wonder what our jobs are quite often. Witha focus on infantry tactics first, I believe we can finally start shifting into second gear.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Without a doubt. I'd rather elite squads be defined on their training practices, rather than their gear.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: IE: "GOsh, I want to join randomcentury2squadhere because their training is wonderful." Rather than "Invictus has droppods, that's cooler than a mech."

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:36] Rei Kuhr raises his hand.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Rei.

[18:36] Rei Kuhr: So basically, Alpha squads are to be treated like specialty units like in real life. Instead of having units built for specific duties, basically infantry squads with secondary skills.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Exactly.

[18:37] Anlysia Gregoire: Like knitting.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: I used the term to Invictus "ten dudes with rifles."

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: First and foremost, that's what all century 2 units are.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Any last questions?

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: I will issue an official edict on the paradigm shift within the weekend.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Militant Collective.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: As anyone in the Faces of the Iron Symphony noticed, Raideur sent out the following notice:

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: "The current issue between MC and Ordo is being resolved and our groups will be returning to normal relations shortly.

I encourage us to refrain from gossip and think more about improving combat goals and ideals for other groups to take note of, including correcting aircraft/fleet troubles and continuing to rationalize and standardized ground based combat."

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan Schuman spoke with him yesterday.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: His concerns were detailed as:

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: 1. (His largest issue) the Ordo does not support his desire to change air combat in SL enough.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: 2. "also potential recruitment on base."

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan explained that the Ordo has not purposely recruited any member of the MC, and, furthermore, the Ordo is open to his ideas of air combat . . but he needs to voice them to actually be considered.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Although I am particularly peeved we've been disallowed to visit the MC because we have a potentially differing opinion on air combat, I do hope we'll resolve this peacefully in the near future.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: I'll keep you updated. Questions?

[18:44] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat.

[18:45] Lestat Umarov: Does peacefully involve bombs with peace signs on them?

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: No.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Serious questions, please.

[18:45] Cyphre Iredell riases a hand

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Cyphre.

[18:46] Cyphre Iredell: Was there any actual further explanation in regards to 'potential recruitment' in who would have made the claim and against whom? It was a fairly out-there claim to begin with...

[18:46] MikeMurdock McMillan raises hands

[18:46] Gulliver Carpool raises his hand.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: No, nothing. The term "potential" was carefully used.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Mikemurdock.

[18:47] MikeMurdock McMillan: Can we go to there base or not? Just wondering about that

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Not at this time.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver.

[18:48] Gulliver Carpool: To what degree could his beef about the air combat been some sorta pretext for irrational anti-Ordo sentiment.

[18:48] Gulliver Carpool: ?

[18:48] Gulliver Carpool: I just can't believe that's worth effectively banning or shooting E-1s on sight.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: As I understand, Raideur Ng never intended for any Ordo members to be shot-- simply told to leave. He was not present to enforce otherwise, so several have indeed been gunned down.

[18:49] Lestat Umarov: They've actually opened fire on ordo members?

[18:49] Vai Tyran raises hand.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Vai?

[18:50] Lestat Umarov: ...

[18:50] Jester Spearmann: ((sorry im late))

[18:50] Vai Tyran: We were told back in MC to ask Ordo members to leave. If they did not leave, we were told to shoot them.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:51] Ethan Schuman raises hand.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan.

[18:52] Ethan Schuman: Two questions, actually. Have the Merczateers/EU made any any further attempts at moderation, and will we be discussing this further tomorrow?

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: I made the conversation you had with Raideur known to Anthony. He expressed that he wishes to speak to Raideur again-- not sure if he has at this time. As for the officer meeting, we will, yes.

[18:53] Ethan Schuman: Thank you.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: No more questions on this topic. I'll keep you all informed. Thank you.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you who follow the meeting logs, I've been hinting and prodding at the idea of a major shift to our unlock system.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Xayvien Rau, as mentioned, has written a large overhaul that we're prepared to adopt. This system will move the Ordo away from the idea of "rank for new items," and more towards participation and quality contribution (time and otherwise) for access to new materials.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: We will essentially be transitioning to a rating system. Under this, an individual will gain points for things like . . battlefield conduct, performance (teleporting folks, etc).

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Participation in training, defense, contributing to administration--almost any progressive, good behaviour will be eligible to receive reward points.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Instead of sending me a notecard and going "can has plz?" The individual will be simply denoted as having an unlock in Mercury. They'll then go to the armory and click their choice of weapon. The server'll do the rest.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Now, there is a catch to this system. Some things won't be unlockable at first. There'll be multiple tiers of unlocks. For the sake expalantion, lets say (not true at this time) there's three levels.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: At 50 points you get your first, at 100 you get your second, and at 150 you get your third.

[19:01] Tsume Xiao raises paw/hand/thing

[19:01] MikeMurdock McMillan raises hand

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: You'll receive certain kind of unlock points at each level. Level 1 unlocks may only be good for small arms. Whereas level 2 may be good for a jetpack or small arms. And level 3 may be good for explosives, heavy weaponry, jetpacks, or small arms.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: (Hold questions.)

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Thanks to Xayvien, the idea itself is all worked out. I've begun pestering Inoue and Syl about the mechanical/technical part.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: We'll get this working as soon as possible. The biggest change for you as members will be . . well, you'll now be rewarded for all the good stuff you already do!

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: I will take a /few/ questions. I know I just opened Pandora's box of hand raise spam.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: This'll really be fitting for individuals who have no desire for the extra requirements of command and NCO positions, but still deserve praise for their efforts.

[19:05] Tsume Xiao re-raises hand/paw/thing

[19:05] ribena Homewood raises hand.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume.

[19:05] Zerowinged Vasiliev raises hand.

[19:05] Heather McKay raises hand.

[19:06] Tsume Xiao: I was just curious as to how points would be kept track of. The only other "military" I knew of that used a system like this handed out no copy no mod prims that people had to keep track of. Did you have any thoughts to this?

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Mercury will be adapted to track!

[19:07] Tsume Xiao: Ok then :o

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: We will likely compile point totals weekly and add them in, etc.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Ribena!

[19:08] ribena Homewood: Just three things to ask here . . What about the people who have already unlocked such items? And does the shooting range Hawkeye unlock and the W-1+ gains access to all technology both still apply? And Tsume just asked one of my questions, thanks.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: If you already have the item, we will likely introduce some items that you /don't/ have to keep you enticed.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: And yes, officers will still keep their access.

[19:09] ribena Homewood: All sounds good. Thank you.

[19:09] Cyphre Iredell: (off to dinner, see ya'll later)

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Zerowinged!

[19:09] Zerowinged Vasiliev: If mercury goes down, for whatever reason, would one still be able to access their unlocked gear? Will that be built in?

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: (Bye C-feeer.)

[19:09] Zerowinged Vasiliev: (Bye D=)

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: If Mercury goes down, grabbing a new copy of your unlock will be the least of your worries.

[19:10] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Haha, noted.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Mercury is incredibly safe. All of the information is backed up at a near constant. Short of nuclear war near Inoue's house, or Inoue secretly being a terrorist, we'll be OK.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Heather?

[19:11] Trevor Russell raises hand

[19:11] Heather McKay: Tsume asked the question basically that I had in mind, keeping track of the points for every member.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Perfecto. Trevor?

[19:12] Trevor Russell: Mercury has gone down before. Will there be any increased backup should it happen again? or at least an automatic sim-locking system should it go down, given the implications of such a crash?

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: The one time we had Mercury failure was because of SL changing the way messages were received. The server itself never went down. Mercury does not control your small arms. Those are interally secured.

[19:13] Rei Kuhr raises a hand

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Mercury controls your aircraft authentications, etc.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Rei?

[19:14] Rei Kuhr: Just want to point out, IF Mercury does go down, it wont deny authentication. It'll just time out.

[19:14] Rei Kuhr: So everything will be fine anyways.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: The Praeda is coded to ignore you if it doesn't get auth-OK. I am not sure how the Nemesis or Thanatos are.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: But this is off topic.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions in regards to the unlocks?

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: As usual, I'll post further information as it comes up.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Opening up to general session. Any topics to discuss this evening?

[19:17] Ethan Schuman raises hand.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan Schuman.

[19:18] Ethan Schuman: I know the company members will find out tomorrow, but for the benefit of all Ordo members present: How is Titan doing, and how is our financial situation?

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: We are doing fantastic, for a lack of better terms.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: As I've mentioned, we do have the funding to purchase a second region at this time. The only hold back is . . well, let's be ready to build it before we buy it.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Are these questions per the topic?

[19:20] Voxsu Aluveaux: Yes, sir.

[19:20] Anlysia Gregoire: Comment.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia.

[19:22] Anlysia Gregoire: It's not entirely whether we can afford the region _now_, insomuch as whether we can CONTINUE to afford it. The longer we built Titan Industries and create surplus funds, the less likely it is we'll come along two months from now and go "Titan is broke, everyone donate plz" and put a box in the hub.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Based upon current turn arounds, I doubt that'd be a concern. However, as per the fact we're /not/ ready to build a second sim, the surplus will only continue to grow.

[19:25] Voxsu Aluveaux: Kind of a suggestion for the other sim when/if we ever get around to(by the way, I do construction/architecture for a living IRL and have transferred my skills to SL if it is needed), I've noticed in prior Ordo movies, the sims are beautifully done, but now it is rather cut back, while still beautiful, as I'm guessing to cut back lag issues. Would the other sim be used for another, more detailed base? and perhaps there would be a better suited place for the Astra/Terra training facilities, to further cut back on the lag on Titan for war uses.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: I dooon't want to give away any secret plans just yet. But I promise you future ideas are intended to be a lot more pretty, combat entertaining (objectives, etc), but still prim efficient.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: That's as ominous as I can manage without spoiling anything.

[19:29] Anlysia Gregoire: But will we get a nursery to be as cool as CATI?

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Definitely not.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Any last topics for this evening?

Promotions

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Yaaaay. All right, let's move on to promotions.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: As usual, I do have closing comments after the list. Please don't salute and congratulate until after.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Remember, your officers and I like recommendations. Send your merit and rank recommendations in by Saturday at 3:00 PM.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: The list isn't as homg huge as last week. But keep in mind there's aaallways next week.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia Gregoire - [E-7]

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze Wiles - [E-6]

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: Cyphe Baxton - [E-3]

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Detox Exonar - [instructor Merit]; [Comrade Support Merit]; [Good Conduct Merit]

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Dralkanen Hextall - [E-7]

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Endra Ashbourne - [E-2]

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Hokusai Otsuka - [Combat Prowess MK2]

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Jason Backer - [E-4]

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa String - [E-4]

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Lion LittleBoots - [E-2]

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Mack Rachter - [E-5]

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Melly Deemster - [E-2]

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Melna Milos - [E-5]

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Nevin Sewell - [E-2]

[19:33] Mack Rachter passes Priest L$100.

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Sam Troell - [Comrade Support Merit]; [Good Conduct Merit]

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: ..

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Seijuro Kamachi - [E-2]

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Silver Meridoc - [E-5]

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Sera Otoro - [Praetorian Evocati]

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Vai Tyran - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess]

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Voxsu Aluveaux - [E-2]

[19:34] Aryte Vesperia: WolfShaman Warrior - [E-3];[Good Conduct Merit]; [Comrade Support]

[19:34] Aryte Vesperia: Xegras Xue - [E-4]

[19:34] Aryte Vesperia: Zerowinged Vasiliev - [Good Conduct]; [Ordo Achievement Merit] (I am sure you have both of those, but I like to humor whoever recommended you.)

[19:34] Aryte Vesperia: Zonra Darkmatter - [E-2]

[19:34] Zerowinged Vasiliev: (I dont have either)

[19:34] Aryte Vesperia: (Well hell.)

[19:35] Jester Spearmann: (now you do)

Meeting Closing

[19:36] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming this evening. I appreciate your time and your efforts this week. I look forward to this weekend and next week-- lot of opportunity for great things! This evening I'll be drowning in "can has moment plz" IMs, but probably in a couple hours I'll organize something that involves shooting.

[19:36] Aryte Vesperia: Have a wonderful night and thank you all!

[19:36] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

[19:36] Rei Kuhr salutes.

[19:36] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.