Clicky

Aryte

Gunau's Resignation (Break?); 06/08/08

Rather than sit around waiting for the rumors to spread, I'm going to go right ahead and make it public as to the circumstances around Gunau's resignation. As anyone might have realized, he's lately been a little more . . Gunauish (rebellious) than the norm. Personally, I've felt he's been on the down-slope to resigning for a while now. Not because he's necessarily "unfit." But simply because he's gotten tired out. For anyone who knows Gunau, we all know he's light hearted and enjoys being a bit unruly. He's also very vocal about his beliefs. That grinds gears in some situations. Bridges started burning. Enjoyment levels plummeted.

That all came to a head today, Sunday, when an argument broke out between him and another member. I only caught part of it.

In the end, he resigned. It's unfortunate and he'll definitely be missed. But it was likely for a mutual better, rather than risking creating rifts between friends.

Edit: It seems he really just needs a break; I'll let him decide on that.

As the bullshit grows we will slowly lose people who become tired of the crap and that sometimes leads to a domino effect. I understand why Gunau left and applaud him on a certain level for standing up in what he thinks is right. Today the only thing his friends lost was a good officer in Ordo. The group suffers a blow but I'm sure friendships will stay strong as ever.

I look forward to the day of Your return as You will be missed in a big way, Your lightheartedness and love of making people laugh is what has gained You the vast amount of friends, a group I am very happy to be a member of.

I hope You find Your Zen and come back as the Gunau well all know and love.

Till then My best wishes go with You. :D

Aeriese Descenna wrote:
Aryte Vesperia wrote:
Aeriese Descenna wrote:

*Urfs, mews and yaps while he scitches behind Gunau's ears, leaves a bunch of pawprints on his armor, wags his tail under his nose and purrs while he rubs up against his leg.*

THE HELL?

The hell is right :D

he was doing feline and canine things, thank god he didnt hump guns leg ;o

Gunau Sodwind,

I feel that an apology is necessary. I was both out of line and utterly callous. Overtaken by rage and redoubtful anger I lost control. You've always been a great soldier and friend to me, one I looked up to; and we have had many epic lulz in the past. I am sorry. Instead of being helpful towards you in this time of peril, I was completely and utterly hurtful.

-Aelus Janus

Guardsman Janus,

I would like to thank you on a professional level for what you have said in the aforementioned post. I do think we need to speak in private, so that these things may be cast aside. I once called you brother and friend.

As for the rest of you, you all have been so very kind, your words mean alot to me, i will still remain on "leave" as it would seem there is too much paperwork flying around for my tastes. i jest...but on a serious note, i feel there needs to be time for the ordo to settle in before i return to terrorize...a great man once said, "Fear me! but follow!" this man was often the first to die, but i do think those who know me the clostest will understand.

Lastly, for all those who misunderstand me, i salute you, and hope that one day you'll realize, i dont' hate you. Another wise man once said, "If a man cannot laugh at himself, he is truely a cockmongling douchebag"

Catch you on the flip

-G