Clicky

Kristian

Schola: Vice Commadant

First i’d like to thank Lestat Umarov for his endless dedication to Schola for the time he was Vice Commadant of Schola. It happened on more than just one occasion that he was dealing with Ordo recruitment on his own and he has always been a valuable asset to both Schola and the Ordo. Good luck on your new position and congratulations.

I’d also like to announce that the new Vice Commadant of Schola will be Tesserarius Zero Itamae. He has been one of the most dedicated members Schola has seen in a long time and is doing beyond excellent on teaching. He will assume all of the duties that come with this position including the one of Recruiter. I wish you good luck and Congratulations .

Schola Commadant

Kristian Kit

Zero, your steadfast determination to Schola has never ceased to amaze not only myself, but my also a lot of our friends as well; the sheer amount of effort you pour into phase training is entirely commendable, and I can safely say that you're the best suited for the position. I want to both congratulate and thank you for the service. I know you'll fit into Lestat's old shoes well. :)