Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 7/11/09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux / Triplicarius / Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 11 Jul 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General Meeting

SUMMARY: Ordo gathered and discussed main topics.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Before we get into it, please remember to keep your comments and questions pertinent and held until the appropriate time.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: I will provide you all with an opportunity to speak. So, don't interrupt.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you new: the Ordo holds a weekly meeting every Saturday (spare special events--like last Saturday, July the 4th).

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: During which, we go over date, discuss recent events, raise any pertinent concerns, allow for general business to be brought up, and announce promotions.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Each meeting lasts anywhere from an hour, to two hours. Typically about 90 minutes.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Let's begin with my summary of events.

Imperator's Report

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Sitting at 248 members currently in the main Ordo group, with 24 additional cadets in Schola. 5 of which are post phase IV.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: 10 new applications last week, two of which were accepted, eight denied.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: 8 more applications are currently awaiting examination (hint).

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Over the course of last week, we experienced 26 defensive operations.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Six offensive operations were carried out.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatically, the Ordo has added one major organization to the hostility list: the Militant Collective.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: As per Iron Symphony regulations, please note that MC personnel may visit Titan provided they are unarmed and wearing the "Iron Symphony" tag above their head. Otherwise, treat as hostile and dispense of accordingly.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Abroad, Vanguard activity has resulted in a strict blacklisting of their operations . . by about everyone. 2142, CS, and Sparta have joined the blockade on Vanguard. For reference, a Merczateers member went rogue, returned the Mercz base (fixed within 30 minutes), and promptly joined Vanguard as an officer.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Currently, the list of groups Vanguard is able to assault can be counted on one hand. Chaos is a common target.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: A significant portion of the UU has begun to erode, notably several of their founders have ditched the Urramaich to join Vanguard-- Iccarus and Dralkanen among them.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Activity at the UU base has turned rather shallow.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: The Alliance Navy will be present during the Iron Symphony weekly meeting tomorrow.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: It is expected that we will be negotiating their terms of signing the IS pact.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Politically, Ordo status has remained stable. Rapport with all hostile groups remains high.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: All in all, this week has served to be productive and pretty darn good. A great turn around after the vacation period last week.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports?

Divisional Reports

[18:13] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Legates Umarov.

Terra

[18:14] Lestat Umarov: There's not a lot of new developments for Terra as a whole this week. A majority of the Command staff, myself included, is still getting back into the swing of things after AnthroCon. I expect everything to return to normal shortly and will be holding a meeting with the entirety of the Command staff early next week. I also expect all units to be ready for the ongoing war with MC. This means training, training, and more training. I cannot stress this enough. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:14] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "Due to AC perhaps, there is not too much to report from Invictus this week. One of our men has resigned honorably, so we are back to searching for candidates once again! Training continues, and trainers will be appointed shortly to lead the squad through training more regularily. The Spectre SMG will be distributed in the next couple days after a few more bugs are ironed out."

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: From Gulliver for Antesignani: "Two trainings, one maybe two raids immenent. Howitzers in production, Negev in production. Builder found for Galils. Things are back in swing now that everyone is back from the big furry party. Rough draft of Handbook submitted to Aryte and Lestat for approval.

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: From Xayvien for Fulminata: "During the week of AnthroCon I took a brief leave due to stress and circumstance of real life. I returned shortly afterward and noticed that the group was still holding strong. With my XO returning and a majority of the Fulminata being quite active, I intend to start hosting the daily New Jessie beatings again shortly. I have spoken with Keller of Invictus and we have come to the agreement that if more members are needed our squads can be combined for training exercises. It's a good compromise until more organization is implemented."

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: "Many of our members have been getting along and speaking about the weapons allowed to be used, what's going to be practiced, and have been open about their concerns. I'm glad to know that they're willing to give me the information I need to ensure their squad experience is of the highest calibers. While I write this report I also plan on inserting two brief training exercises that turned out exceptionally well. It's not incredibly vital to the weekly report but a good example of what's to be expected in the future as we leave our mark on the battlefield. Just a small taste of what Fulminata has already achieved and intends to surpass throughout their teamwork with other members of the Ordo Imperialis."

[18:16] Lestat Umarov: From myself, for the Adiutor Staff. "Not a lot of changes from what was discussed previously in terms of equiptment. A meeting was held recently to discuss policy changes in the staff which will be going through soon. I expect a slight roster changeup to occur which may open up some positions. Aside from that the Adiutors have been doing a fantastic job with their duties and I only expect them to get more effecient."

[18:16] Lestat Umarov: From Dascede for Armatura: "Armatura has good news to report. The new structure has been put into place, and teaching has begun to resume with the new outline. I'd like to thank Vas Kendall for contributing a huge amount to this change; nearly all of it happened because of his assistance and leadership. Keep it up, Vas!"

[18:17] Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report for this week. Any additional reports can be submitted at the discretion of the imperator.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Any further reports for the Department of Terra?

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Next?

[18:17] Sosarin Demar raises his hand for Astra.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Legates Demar.

Astra

[18:18] Sosarin Demar: Combat participation was excellent this week. Since hostility with MC began, Astra has performed admirably in confronting a new opponent -- an opponent who, thankfully for us, enjoys using air assets oh-so-much. The aircraft training queue has been rather quiet. Congratulations to WIlliamca Zenovka for becoming the newest addition of the Apostles, our group of Flight Instructors.

[18:18] Sosarin Demar: Astra should bear a heightened sense of alert on base in light of MC. So far the reports I've seen and the observations I've made reflect positively on people's air performance where base defense is concerned. Keep it up!

[18:18] Sosarin Demar: Astra-specific meeting takes place tomorrow, Sunday, at 4PM SLT. It's been months since our last face-to-face meeting. It'll be great to catch up on things, talk of our present state, and talk about our future. As far as next week goes, we should expect more air combat from MC and continue to train the rest of those who are on the instructor candidacy list. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Legates.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent work to Astra-- I have to say, yesterday during the MC assault, the air power in the Collective's sim suddenly vanished when the Nemesis was authorized.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Over the course of a few minutes, their resistance was reduced to LordBob zipping around spewing out blue bullets.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: It remained that way until we left. Very well done. Your training has paid off.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Any further reports this evening?

[18:22] Emma Roy raises hand

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: A report on behalf of what, Emma?

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Proceed.

Development

[18:23] Emma Roy: bleh, refer to comm

[18:23] Emma Roy: Eternity is back up to date and ready for distrobution once a group of people are ready to recieve them

[18:23] Emma Roy: aka training

[18:23] Emma Roy: thats all

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Any further reports?

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: On to old business this evening.

Old Business

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Any topics to bring up?

[18:25] Justice Capalini raises hand

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Capalini.

[18:28] Justice Capalini: Just about calls for re-enforcments and the activity in the early mornings, i know there isnt as much people online but i do see quite a bit on my friendslist who've added because of just being ordo, when we call for re-enforcements do to an attack if you aren't busy then you should respond. also the amount of people just AFK standing inside the building is becoming unfavorable, for example the other morning there were 3 defenders one enlisted one praetorian and one cadet but there were 10 ordo on the sim.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. A good reminder, especially on account of recent large-scale assaults by the Collective.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business this evening?

[18:30] Justice Capalini: Yes you were right about them trying to capitalise on our low numbers in the early morning

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent, on to new business.

New Business

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: I only have a couple topics to cover this evening, after which I'll pass it over to general session.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, a status update on projects in the pipeline.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Unlock system: Inoue and I will be sitting down to go over some technical things; essentially done. Almost theeere.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Curia revamp: 40ish percent done with the new documentation. I will polish some more of it off and post a beta look on the forums for everyone.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Group wide technology: we'll be rolling out a rocket designed specifically to deal with armored vehicles-- such as half of MC's armory.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: This should cut down the need to waste swathes of virtual ammunition on their HP vehicles, ha ha.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Terrain in Titan: if you haven't noticed, Chronus is now flat.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: It will be turned into the "footstep" for Titan, as our entry sim-- much like Salamis is for Badnarik.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Titan's major rebuild is still in the list of things to do. In the mean time, we will be making terrain changes to increase combat field and provide more enjoyment here in Titan.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: I intend to flatten out the slope and have trenching added, as well as some more concrete platforms for artillery and the likes.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Enemy will be teleporting into Chronus when completed, so latency in Titan will be dramatically cut down.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: So, lots of good stuff!

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:39] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:39] Jayce Iredell raises a hand

[18:39] Emma Roy: Will there be a runway?

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin.

[18:40] Sosarin Demar: What's the quality of Chronus as a sim? Void?

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Homestead.

[18:40] Detox Exonar: raises hand

[18:40] Sosarin Demar: Cool. Thanks.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Void>Homestead>Main region. In relation to resource, power, etc. Salamis is also a Homestead.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce?

[18:40] Jayce Iredell: Isn't crossing a sim border from one sim to another the same as teleporting, unless the two sims are on the same server?

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: It will generate latency, but no where near the effect of 20 CATI Tping into our hub at once.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, we can pick them off from this region as they approach.

[18:41] Karlhockey Forte raises hand

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: IE: Geodan will >:|.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Emma: not intended.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Detox?

[18:41] Gulliver Carpool raises hand.

[18:42] Detox Exonar: Can anything be done to improve the bounce or offworld hit we experience when flying from chronus to Titan?

[18:42] Detox Exonar: reduce the bounce in other words

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Nemesis shouldn't have a major issue.

[18:42] Karlhockey Forte: I can suggest soemthng for that.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Praeda will, however.

[18:43] Emma Roy: talk to linden labs on that one

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Hold comments.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Karlhockey?

[18:44] Karlhockey Forte: Will there be somewhat of a covered area for the sim cross point, so people don't cross sim and die without even being able to make a move?

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: There will be relative cover, yes.

[18:44] Karlhockey Forte: And for sim crossings, wear as little prims as possible, it helps.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: An open field with gravestones. :D

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Not really. But yes, cover.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver?

[18:44] Alexander Stawberry: Ha ha~!

[18:44] Gulliver Carpool: Karl asked my question. I was going to ask for a berm so people didn't just get wasted.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Great. Other questions?

[18:45] Blaze Wiles raises hand

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze?

[18:46] Blaze Wiles: will this mean our patrol zone will be increasing or will it be remaining as it is?

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Initially, likely remain reminiscent to what we have.

[18:46] Annalee Broek raises hand

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: I may extend it upon review.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: I don't want to make a call until seeing how combat is.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Annalee?

[18:47] Annalee Broek: I haven't been here for a while so I'm not refreshed on news. Do we know why the Collective is attacking, and how long have they been attacking like this?

[18:47] Kytec Switchblade: I can explain it in ims.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Cheers.

[18:48] Annalee Broek: okay. =)

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: All right.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: On to my next topic.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Summer operation: as we've been gossiping about, it was hoped that we'd begin large scale manuevers this summer. The debate on Tactica's forum in regards to who essentially came down to "well . . how about everyone we're against?" after realizing no single target can really withstand our numerical advantage.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: The Militant Collective has kindly given us a focus for the operation. As such, I formally acknowledge this evening that the MC will be the focus of our summer operations, merit grade.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Although we will continue combat with our other traditional enemies, long-term and major operations will be targetting Nerva and any other MC strongholds.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: After this meeting, we will be launching an extended combat bout.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Any individual who wishes to participate will be given the opportunity: we will attack in waves, cycling teams out to give everyone a chance, and to keep our forces fresh.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: It will be extended over several hours, so the inactive teams will need to be patient and maintain defense. Those interested need only stay on base after the meeting is dismissed

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Briefing and gathering will be conducted after merits handed out. I have coffee and I gave my girlfriend my credit card to go shopping (:|).

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Sooo I'm in for the long haul!

[18:53] Jayce Iredell: I think we're in for some loses, atleast your credit score might be sir... :(

[18:54] Jayce Iredell: ❤

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: What I ask from those of you interested: after the meeting, form up on defense. We will organize from there, and assign teams. Officer staff has volunteered to assist with combat rounds.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, it means staying up late. But sleep is for losers anyways (:| arytewantssleep).

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Questions? Please don't ask about briefing, etc. That'll be handled then.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. The battle will work like so:

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Teams will be assigned. The first group and all respective officers will be briefed. After which, the respective officers will brief their groups while the first team deploys.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: We will cycle out and call more as needed, elapsed over several hours.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: After the battle, we will form up for defense, defeat any counter attack, and then cake will be served.

[18:57] Lupus Mielziner: raise paw

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: More people who stick around, the better. If you're bored, I promise you'll get a shot!

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Lupus?

[18:57] Lupus Mielziner: is the coffee supply saved yet ?

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Of course.

[18:57] Lupus Mielziner: \o/

General Topics

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: All righty. On to general session. Anyone?

[18:58] Intus Infinity raises hand.

[18:58] Vinnie Lei raises hand on previous subject D:

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie.

[18:58] Vinnie Lei: Define several hours? I'd love to partake, but yes... I dont want to eat brains in public tomorrow XD

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Haha-- as I mentioned, teams will be cycled to keep the groups fresh.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: As in, first team will attack, then return. Second team will replace.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Although first team will be needed for defense, I think we can stomach if you need to go sleep!

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: That does not mean the rest of whatever team coming back should leave. >:|

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Or you'll spoil the fun for the other teams who stayed back to defend for you, etc.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Intus?

[19:00] Intus Infinity: Current ordoimperialis.com website statistics for the week of 07-4-09 to 07-10-09: There was a total of 2,376 visits (12.75% were new visits), 490 unique visitors, 20,421 page views, and the average time on website was 9 minutes, 32 seconds. Most visitors are from the US(1,606), Canada(276), and the UK(157). For a more detailed analysis, please see PDF document: http://intus.ordoimperialis.com/wrd071109.pdf

[19:00] Intus Infinity: Blah blah.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Canada in the lead. Dayum. Britain's down.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics?

[19:00] Jayce Iredell: You're next amurricans

[19:00] FireFox Breed rises paw thingy

[19:00] Xayvien Rau: Britain dropped the soap.

[19:00] Jayce Iredell: :>

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox.

[19:02] FireFox Breed: Just so everyone knows I will be missing from tuesday until the 1st of next month. The army wants me to play soldier boi again so... Just means Lestat gets more work :D

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: So you'll only be on 8 hours a day, instead of 9. Got it. Thank you.

[19:02] FireFox Breed facepaws >.<

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic?

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome then.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Oookay, now for the fun part.

Promotions

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Merits and promotions: I have like a billion.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: A couple things to note here. I may have missed some of the recommendations on account of sheer volume. If that is so, please resubmit so I can clear it next week.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, I bit the bullet and opened up the flood gate for E-3 and above promotionary. Lots and lots of rank changes.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: As always: there is always next week, so no q.q. Etc.

[19:05] Lupus Mielziner: q.q

[19:05] WolfJoya Furse: :>

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: After I finish the list, do not applaud and cheer. I have final comments to make.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Remember where I said to hold comments, etc?

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Yeah. I meant it.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Without further adieu:

[19:06] Intus Infinity: Intus Infanyu -> O-9002

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Aelus Janus – [Ordocon]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Alexander Stawberry – [Ordocon]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: (34124423423 of these.)

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Alexi Ayres – [E-3]; [Corona Vallaris];[Comrade Support]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia Gregoire – [Homeland Defense]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Aradaiah Boa - [E-2]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze Wiles - [Corona Vallaris]

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Bob McKinley – [E-4]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Chip Millhouse – [E-2]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Crash Silverfall – [E-6];[Corona Vallaris]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Cyric Paine – [E-4]; [Homeland Defense]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: DamionstJames Webb – [Homeland Defense]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Dax Aycliffe – [E-3]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck Creeggan – [Homeland Defense]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Detox Exonar – [E-6]; [Homeland Defense]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Dex McGill – [Combat Prowess] <- a cadet, wtf. Lol.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Dominic Zapotocky - [E-4]; [Homeland Defense]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Faril Iredell – [E-6]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Fen Fouroux – [Ordocon]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Fermi Torok – [Extended Service]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox Breed – [Ordocon]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Garion Lowenhardt - [E-4]; [Comrade Support]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Genesis Ronmark - [E-4]; [Combat MK2]; [Comrade Support]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver Carpool – [Extended Service]; [Combat Prowess]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay – [Corona Argentum]; [Corona Vallaris]; [Homeland Defense] <- wow.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Hokusai Otsuka – [Ordocon]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce Irdell - [Homeland Defense]; [Wallcon]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Icedphoenix Seferis – [Ordocon]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Joseph Hoxley - [E-2]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Karlhockey Forte – [Ordocon]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Kaz Ceriano - [E-2]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone Gray – [Ordocon]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Knightblade Fayray – [Ordocon]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Halfway there . .

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa String – [E-6]; [Homeland Defense]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Kytec Switchblade – [Ordocon]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat Umarov – [Ordocon]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Liana Pera - [E-4];[Ordocon]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Lupus Mielziner - [E-6]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Melna Milos – [Good Conduct]; [Ordocon]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Nevin Sewell – [E-5]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Nikolai Thorkveld – [Corona Vallaris];[Comrade Support]; [Homeland Defense]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: I am going to be handing these out until I am eighty.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Ribena Homewood – [E-6]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Ryker Kitsune – [Ordocon]

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Sam Troell – [E-5]

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Seb Yakan – [Ordocon]

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Sera Otoro – [Ordocon]

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Settezin Zabelin - [E-3]

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: If you haven't seen the Ordocon merit, it is literally \o/. Lol.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Shadowfang Blessed – [E-3]; [Homeland Defense]

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Sly Axon – [Ordocon]

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Snowean Avro - [Homeland Defense]

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Teron Gray - [E-6]

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Tresia Beck - [E-4]

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor Russell – [Ordocon]

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume Xiao – [E-5];[Ordocon]

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Vas Kendall – [E-5]; [Homeland Defense]

[19:11] Ordo Utility HUD v1.4: New contact: Dynamic Drinkwater

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Vex Naxos - [E-2]; [Combat Prowes ss];[Homeland Defense]

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: ALMOST.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Vincent Lucerne - [E-6]; [Ordocon]

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie Lei – [E-6]; [Homeland Defense]

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Wasaac Hax - [E-4]

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Williamca Zenovka – [E-5]

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: WolfJoya Furse - [E-6]; [Homeland Defense]

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Wolfshaman Warrior – [E-5]; [Homeland Defense]; [Corona Vallaris]

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Zatuichi Bosatsu – [E-4]

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Zero Itamae - [E-7]

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Zerowinged Vasiliev – [Ordocon]

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor Rosebush – [Ordocon]

Meeting Closing

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: PHEW. Okaaaay. Well then. Closing commentary here.

[19:12] Zatuichi Bosatsu: thank you! sir.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Foremooost, thank you all for coming this evening. I will be handing merits and promotions out for the next . . 30 or so minutes. Please hold IMs to me until then. Mobilize on defense and await orders.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.