Clicky

Lupus Mielziner

MORTAL Online

looks interesting.. but too expensive for my taste, 20$ a month... and 97$ for the box...

Good news for you then! They're running out of boxes so... in awhile they'll open up digital downloads which will be cheaper. How much though, I have no clue. Supposedly it will be cheaper, though I can't seem to find the part of the newsletter that says that...

"The Digital Download only version will go on sale a week later than the Boxed Version and The Full Loot Bag as previously stated in the shop. This is because we hope to sell the physical products first, as they are a big cost to us if they sit on our shelves.Shipping is included in the price for the physical products.The physical products will be shipped from Sweden around September. Further updates before the launch of the full game will be shipped free of charge in connection to the launch."

Edited by Sol Cult

yes really everyone should file his reports for all the major bugs and add good sugessions maybe to fix somethings to get a better content in the finished game ! :3

and yeah aryte it will be awsome i just imagine out laughs on scenes like .. 2 ppl of us make a fake fight and some random dudes come by and think hey we can loot these 2 idiots and in the bushed beside we get 10 ordos camping waiting for the go to charge them XD

Well thats good to hear that its a boss game. Hopefully they will be able to expand their company so they can support the expanding playerbase with little lag. Looking forward to getting back and smashin skulls with yall on it. I noticed that alot of their races arent described on their web page yet, what are the builds of all of em and such? Is there a race that resembled a tall heavy built norseman or something of the sort?