Clicky

Lupus Mielziner

MORTAL Online

okay i played yesterday me first few hours , the start is kinda hard cause there is nothing like a tutorial but who needs taht lol XD ..

atm its like every beta noobs try to gank everything cause if you die you lose everything you got on your body and inventory .

so its a kinad huge bloodbath and very entertaining to butch some people and when they sink down on the ground and beg for mercy you just cut there head off with your 2handed sword and get a little shower of blood.

the graphic is awsome for a game of that kind i will post pictures of landscape when i get home .

and i loled so hard yesterday i spend 2 hours with walking behind a guy going into pve wich got attacked like 400 times and slaughterd all the noobs wich tryed to kill him and just lootet there stuff for all the people playing mortal i got like 5000 gold wich is like 100000 silver LOL im rich !

its pure fun atm i just hope the ganking part will be a bit less in the full game

Anything to update about changes, more in depth info about the gameplay and such? Kinda jonesin out here with no SL or any of my MMOs to dick around on. Should be back in Hawaii around early November but i am not sure when ill actually get internet up because we will probably be playing the shell game for a while. Still really looking forward to when this game actually makes it out of beta and launches.