Kynnaria Merlin

Ordo Weekly Meeting 25JULY2009

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Garion Lowenhardt / Tesserarius / Terra - Invictus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 25 Jul 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General Topics

SUMMARY: Ordo personnel gathered and discussed.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: All righty, Ventrilo banter aside.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Welcome to this week's meeting!

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Please keep this formal and quiet as always!

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Do not disturb. Simply raise your hand when the time is offered. Don't interject when I am speaking.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: You will have your chance, I promise!

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: This will take about 60 to 90 minutes.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: I'll begin with my weekly summary.

Imperator's Report

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: We're currently sitting at 252 members, with an additional 25 cadets not included in the main group.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: We've processed 12 applications this week, with 3 approved, 3 Curia reviews, and the remainder denied.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: There are five additional applications awaiting attention at this time.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: There were 31 defensive operations this week (holy fuck).

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: 11 offensive operations.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Combat this week has been pretty awesome-- good work to everyone, you've done brilliantly.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: In the way of diplomacy: no major changes, aside from the word that the EU is planning on returning.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Roo Tenk and Billyjoe Benoir are reportedly working on bringing back the group.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: No political drama to mention-- Black Talon have dropped a few "omgawd Ordo/Aryte" notes around. All of which I have replied to on the forums.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: I have not received any further notes, so perhaps they got the hint.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: It's been good. Not much to really banter about!

Divisional Reports

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports?

Terra

[18:07] Lestat Umarov raises his hand

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov.

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: This past week was a relatively slow week for Terra in general. Combat has been frequent along with individual squad training. Some command reassignments are in the works and should be finalized shortly. So, without further delay...Unit reports.

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "A very interesting week for Invictus, which began with a joint-raid with the Merczateers against Thorium. While there wasn't much training, the squad had plenty of raid activity throughout the rest of the week... notably a few defensive deployments to Elshout. With the lessons learned from these rapid deployments, Invictus will be working on stream-lining things so we can respond as fast as possible to these situations."

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: From Gulliver for Antesignani: "Not many new developments to report. Two training exercises held. One apparently phenomenal raid on 39th, Saturday night. Scripting on the M777 howitzer set to begin, as the build proceeds. Progress on a Negev and a Galil and Galil Galatz proceeds glacially."

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: From Hokusai for Fulminata: "Having to write this report on behalf that Xayvien is off visiting family. General activity has droped slightly, as I expected it would but I'm intent on trying to fix that with some side training. Squad -vs- Titan defense and such."

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: From myself for the Adiutor Staff: "For the past few weeks I've been speaking about new gear being developed as well as a new standard policy further outlining the squads purpose. This is still in the works but is moving at a slighly slower pace as some of my staff are on vacation and others are pending reassignment. I expect a slot to open up shortly on the staff and have already started to scout out prospective candidates. I will not be asking for volunteers. This is the time to show me you have what it takes to handle the duties of the staff if you're interested."

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: I have nothing further to report. Any other units that wish to report may do so at the discretion of the imperator.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for the report, Mr. Umarov.

Astra

[18:10] Heather McKay raises her hand.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. McKay.

[18:11] Heather McKay: Sosarin sends his apologies that he cannot be here this evening.

[18:11] Heather McKay: Weekly report for Astra: Astra has been for the majority rather quiet for the week. Group structuring has been the dominant factor of things for this week’s activity. I do wish to offer my thanks to those members of Astra who helped defend the base this afternoon against Hammer23 Densmith.

Cyric Paine has been working on arranging a tournament among Astra members, of either one vs. one, or teams of two vs. two. Please remember to sign up with the document included in the notice concerning this event with your teammate’s name included, and I encourage you to participate.

[18:12] Heather McKay: Apostles: The queue of Astra cadets has been cleared outside of computer difficulties on the part of two cadets, and another needing full training. For those of you interested in further qualification in the Thanatos, please remember to sign up in the Thanatos thread in Astra. There are also openings for ideas to help supplement the training process, and help maintain Astra’s aerial performance.

[18:12] Heather McKay: Dropship Squadron: Keystone Gray and Kraa String are making efforts at organizing the dropship squadron, which will be known as Terminus. Currently it is still in development, the details are still being pounded out. When the time comes, those interested in this squadron need to contact either Keystone or Kraa.

[18:13] Heather McKay: That completes the report I have for Astra, unless anyone would like to elaborate?

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much, Ms. Mckay.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

Munitorium

[18:13] Vincent Lucerne handraises :o

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Lucerne.

[18:15] Vincent Lucerne: I'd just like to report on behalf of Research and Development, as several people seemed to be rather excited abotu ti as of late..

[18:16] Tung Hotaling is possibly sending you a message...

[18:16] Vincent Lucerne: Just a heads up, The tank projects are proceeding smoothly. The three have been designated to Aequitas, Veritas, and Behemoth, and are almost done being scripted and should see service very soon if ordered :D

[18:16] Vincent Lucerne: You may cheer if desired :o

[18:17] Vincent Lucerne: That is all ^_^.

[18:17] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: \o/

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:17] Snowean Avro cheers

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Any other units?

[18:18] FireFox Breed rises hand

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Breed.

[18:19] FireFox Breed notes "If we ever make a artillery squad... they need to be all bunnys so the nickname "Gun bunnys: for artillery crewmen is litterly true"

[18:19] Vincent Lucerne: I second the notion.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: That wouldn't be a unit report, but thanks.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

[18:20] Lestat Umarov: :|

Old Business

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:20] Intus Infinity raises hand.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Infinity.

[18:20] Intus Infinity: Current ordoimperialis.com website statistics for the week of 07-18-09 to 07-24-09: There was a total of 2,311 visits (11.47% were new visitors), 406 absolutely unique visitors, 17,944 page views, and the average time on website was 13 minutes, 27 seconds. Most visitors are from the US(1,718), Canada(169), and the UK(164). For a more detailed analysis, please see PDF document: http://intus.ordoimperialis.com/wrd072509.pdf

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Is this up, or down from last week?

[18:22] Intus Infinity: -2.28%

[18:22] Intus Infinity: Down.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Canadians, visit more!

[18:22] Ethan Schuman: ...probably all of that because I've not been able to access.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Any other old business this evening?

[18:23] Vincent Lucerne handraises

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Lucerne?

[18:23] Vincent Lucerne: Can we get a mini fridge?

[18:23] Vincent Lucerne: >_>;

[18:24] Kraa String: Can we keep it serious please

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Joke questions will result in ejection from the meeting. Please stop.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business?

[18:24] Vincent Lucerne shuts up now

[18:24] WolfShaman Warrior raises hand.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Warrior.

[18:24] WolfShaman Warrior: Just would like those who may of not seen this post to check it over and maby comment on it. : http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/4008-wss-observations-part-2/

[18:24] WolfShaman Warrior: thx

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you (good post).

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Any last old business?

Keynote Topics

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent, moving on to keynote discussion.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: This evening’s main topic will essentially be in the form of a speech. I want to take the time to cover some major points, while also giving out some much-needed kudos.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Please bear with me and pay close attention, as the material I am covering is definitely of importance.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: To begin, I want to start with assuring everyone the tone tonight is not intended to be critical or harsh. It is, however, intended to critique and address some concerns that myself and others have.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, it must be understood upfront that there is not some grave problem here. We are not suffering from an epidemic of mass chaos, haha. Rather, it is merely a reminder and a refresher, to ensure the Ordo remains at the top of professionalism and expertise in the military community.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: The first point I want to cover is the topic of defense and positive behaviors.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: It is natural that with a large influx of new members (15 in the last two weeks), that a strain on the status-quo will occur.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: This is not because the new members are little rabble rousers (most of you!), it is simply because . . . they’re new. It takes time and guidance to conform to the standards of a group: it’s called the socialization process.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Unfortunately, the influx has created minor inconsistencies in defense and behavior levels. There are many reasons for this perception—I’ll cover all of them that I see.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Defensively, the major issue as of late comes with general laxity and the tendency to spiral out of focus.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Yesterday, I provided an example as to how defense should be conducted: it was calm, quiet, collected, and extremely orderly. The OIC kept the men dispersed and focused the entire time: when holes were present in the defense, personnel were quickly moved to compensate. When the line shifted naturally, the OIC kept them in positions. Because of that, the Valor aggressors were defeated without an incident or problem.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Lately, I have seen the exact opposite—defense is too chatty, which destroys communication and the ability to relay information.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Defense shifts and fails to report location, thus giving enemies like Geodan the opportunity to slip in and wreak havoc.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: And lastly, the defense has been disorderly—too many people are trying to put their hands in the “command pot.” Rather than shutting up and letting the OIC give the orders, enlistees have been chiming in and muddling with the efficiency by constantly requesting weapons, etc, etc.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: On one hand, you should be somewhat proud we’re still beating the crap out of attackers with 30% of the usual effort. On the other hand, 30% effort is not Ordo standard.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: It is entirely necessary that all defensive operations are formal and conducted with the utmost professionalism, lest laxity turn into embarrassment for the group and the individuals involved. Remember:

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: 1. The OIC is the only one who grants weapon approvals; do not continuously ask for the OK to use something. If you feel that the defense may benefit from the use of a certain weapon, IM the OIC.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: 2. Never expose a weakness in the line: if you’re holding down a flank, such as the south end of the trench, and you die . . . call it out! Notify the defense, so as not to become a hazard.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: 3. Communication: Keep it simple stupid. “KISS.” Bluntly. Do not start rambling about how you shot Uberkiller23 Umarov, or how awesome your throw was. Use short hand talk: “Tsume down; SE side.” “Reinforcements needed east, line thin. OK 2 is enough. Confirmed.” “Target approaching 1:00, north.” Not. “Omg guys did you see him? He’s using a rocket launcher and he is coming toward us, get him!” That could be shortened to. “Target approaching SE. Heavy weapon. Engage.”

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Behaviorally, I would say that our major problems come from two sources: apprehensiveness, and a lack of understanding for authority.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo does /not/ have a major issue with drama or general bad behavior, but we do have a problem with people becoming overly apprehensive over the “small stuff.” Likewise, I have seen a fair share of mishandled authority and exercising of authority outside of proper channels.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: On apprehensiveness: let me be pretty cold when I say it, but an incident or a disciplinary concern usually becomes a “real” problem only after someone reacts poorly.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: For example. Let’s say Zrazor is jamming out to music in a gesture. Someone comes up and goes “Zrazor turn that shit off!” Zrazor gets defensive. Drama ensues. On the other hand . . someone goes up to Zrazor, “hey man, could you stop? That’s kind of annoying.” Zrazor goes “:D Ok sorry!” and it’s over.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Or, Zrazor is randomly firing his new gun off in the corner. Someone chirps over COM. “Who the fuck is shooting?” Everyone on com replies “Zrazor.” Then they go. “ZRAZOR STOP SHOOTING!” and now the whole sim is involved in yelling at Zrazor. Not only is that public, but it’s just . . plain friggen stupid. That could’ve been solved without some morale erosion by panning a camera over, finding who’s shooting, and sending them an IM. “Hey dude! :P Don’t be shooting randomly, you know that. Ask the OIC first.” Done. Zero issues, no apprehensiveness, no drama. Life goes on and group cohesion is maintained.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Sorry to use Zrazor, but you deserve it after waking me up last night. :)

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: On authority, two concerns come to mind.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: First, officer authority doesn’t seem to be exercised as extensively or as strictly as it should be. To remedy that, I am laying out the expectation that officers personally report to me any incidents of out-of-line conduct during their watch, detailing the event and how it was resolved. Failure to report will count against officers.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Secondly, NCO authority still does not seem to be understood. Eventually an NCO academy will remedy that for good. In the mean time, let me reinforce the idea behind NCOs: unless enumerated expressly by an officer, or by a certain position (such as the Schola vice commandant currently; Zero Itamae), an NCO does not have direct policy command authority.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: They may, however, enforce policy by pointing out error, and, if necessary, issuing a reprimand for the standing officer in command (or in the chain of command). NCO issuing an order must be within the realm of their authority, whereas an officer has the ability to /create/ policy.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: For example, let’s assume that Sosarin Demar enacts the expectation that all of his pilot cadets are to wear purple hats. Most of Sosarin’s air training is handled by NCOs—as such, an NCO within that realm now has the authority to ensure their cadets wear purple hats.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: During the defense, an NCO (outside of the SOG), has authority revolved around enforcing the orders of the OIC. For example. OIC Zrazor orders that the southern ridge be covered—an NCO should step up and make that happen.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: I know you guys are all capable of this, and I know no one is purposely doing it. But now you know!

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: . . and knowing is half the battle!

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: So please pay close attention and practice this in the future, it will help the atmosphere of the group and improve overall cohesion. Thank you.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Now, on to better notes. Group success lately: in recognition to the fact we did indeed break our goal of 250, tomorrow evening, after the raid, I will be calling a calm/stand-down for the remainder of the day.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: We’ll simply sit around and talk—I’ll answer any question anyone has. Kind of an informal get together, just to shoot the shit and reminiscence. Hell, I’ll do Aryte story adventure and we’ll just have a good ol’ time. Haha.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: (IE: tell you about all the times Keno did something bad.)

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Other than that, major kudos to all of you. I am really very impressed, overall, with the status of the Ordo. I say it all the time, but you guy’s really make it worth every minute I spend on SL. This week will be a busy one: there’s a lot to be done. The Praetorian revamp, finalizing unlocks—catching up in general.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions this week will be pretty light. I didn’t receive a great number of recommendations, but that works just fine. The unlock system (with the new points and all that) is pretty much done. Inoue and Sam finished up the technological side on Mercury, now Inoue is just working on the vendors. So less unlocks that I have to hand out today, the better, hahah.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Going forward, I do want to warn everyone I will be somewhat scarce from August 2nd to August 8th. Ryoaku will be here at my place, so my attention will be devoted elsewhere. I will be home and around, but not nearly as much as usual. Raids and such should continue without an issue (I’ll sneak on while she’s not looking).

[18:58] Jester Spearmann: (heh)

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: In Terra, I need to apologize. I didn’t have an opportunity to make the command shifts I mentioned. I will try my damndest to get that done this weekend, so as to form up the staff for full efficiency.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Curia side, Justice has accumulated a large collection of candidates for lictor. Their position and interviews will be handled via-exam. Please pester him if you’re curious or want an update.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Armor mod/weapon approvals have now been streamlined (or rather, will be by the end of Sunday). If you check the forums, you’ll notice that a “Curia” section is now visible to all of you. Under that forum, we’ll have a Curia blotter, any Curia related info, and a section to post “can I use dis plz??” requests. This will cut down on the wait times and need to find people online! I’ll have a template up tomorrow.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Aaand lastly, Ribena has asked (and I agree) that folks either a) put a pick in their profile or b) put it in your forum signature, specifically for a mini-dossier on yourself. Listing rank, merits, etc.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Simply to promote folks to do recommendations on you (so they know what you have, obviously!)

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Aaaand done. Questions?

[19:03] FireFox Breed rises paw

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox.

[19:03] FireFox Breed: Its more of a statement on something you talked about earlyer

[19:03] ShadowFang Blessed raises an ear

[19:04] FireFox Breed coughs "First of all I would like to aplogise for my inactivty as of late. Between real life and being called up for summer camp (shows off the nice brass burn on his arm he got from firing over 1k rounds with a m249) When it comes to officer and NCO roles, chain of command and general mindset of it... I do understand the amount of people with rl military command experence I can cound on one hand. So its not unusual that it will take time and some head spinning to get the concept of it.

[19:05] Zrazor Rozenstrauch raises a paw.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Shadowfang?

[19:05] ShadowFang Blessed: i forgot all the merits i have >_> please tell me you havent D:?

[19:06] FireFox Breed: Remind yourself that the Ordo is a military. It is a sl military but we are here to be a militarty. It is not ment to be fun and games 100% of the time. i have a repuation of being a laid back officer because I wear a uniform in real life and I play the command/responcabilty game irl. The officers/ncos appointed under Aryte are thr backbone of the group. We need to enfoce the rules and set the standerd because he does not have the time to do it on his own and needs help.

[19:07] FireFox Breed: As Aryte said there is alot of new people in the group who are green to the system. Please do not take thing personaly when a Nco or a officer digs into you about something. Noone is perfect and we all #@#! up at times.

[19:08] FireFox Breed: Also he talked about how to handle situations. When it comes to corrective action.. when you do something wrong and we need to do our job and enforce the standerd. Not everyone is going to be good at it and will come off like a compleat asshole. Try to see though hat and see the point the person is getting at.

[19:11] FireFox Breed: Also one last point. if we dont do our jobs we will be replaced with someone who will. Keep that in mind when some of us start to show our teeth and dig into someone because they are not getting the point and being a general pain in the ass to everything. As one person found out I can be a asshole on a new level if needed. i just do hole we dont need to do that.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Firefox. Well said. Sorry to have cut you off.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Shadowfang: it should be on the database, ask Firefox to check.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor, go ahead.

[19:14] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: I am sorry for getting drunk and high and calling you at 1:00 AM, please stop making fun of me at meetings. ;___;

[19:14] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: That is all.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: HAHAH

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: No problem. :D

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[19:15] Vincent Lucerne handraises :o

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Lucerne?

[19:15] Vincent Lucerne: Any word on our new dress uniforms?

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: The individual told me he'd get in touch with me in two weeks. Two weeks ago.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: So I'm expecting a message sometime this weekend!

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise I'll give him a buzz.

[19:16] Vincent Lucerne: X-x; spectacular!

[19:17] Aelus Janus: Wait, get in touch with you to start or with a finished product?

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: To start.

[19:17] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: DO I GET A CAPE? :D

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[19:17] Vincent Lucerne: I can has capez >_>?

[19:17] Aelus Janus turns up the serious business lever. >:|

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: All right. Any topics anyone wants to bring up?

[19:18] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: No I am dead serious, I want to know if there will be capes.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: No other topics this evening? Last call.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: ( I answered "yes" to Zrazor in Vent.)

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Thank you all for sitting through that.

Promotions

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Let's move on to promotions/merits.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned last week-- this week's promotions will be very light. We focussed on merits.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Please hold applause and the likes until I have my final words AFTER the list.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Without further adieu, the spam (pardon if people are called twice-- I didn't have time to clean it up):

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Most of you probably have these, but I don't care. ENJOY.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Aelus Janus - [Homeland Defense]

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Akurei Sieyes - [Homeland Defense]

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Alexi Ayres - [Homeland Defense]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze Wiles - [Homeland Defense]

Blaze Wiles - [Marksman]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Bob McKinley - [E-5]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Bob McKinley - [Homeland Defense]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Chase Quinnell - [Homeland Defense]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: DamionStJames Webb - [Homeland Defense]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Dex McGill - [Homeland Defense]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Dragon Massiel - [Homeland Defense]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Dynamic Drinkwater - [Homeland Defense]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Euro Zapatero - [Good Conduct]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: FireFox Breed - [Homeland Defense]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Foxers Fhang - [Homeland Defense]

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Garion Lowenhardt - [indoctrination]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay - [Homeland Defense]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Imperial Admiral - [Homeland Defense]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: omg, lol.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Intus Infinity - [Homeland Defense]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce Iredell - [Homeland Defense]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Justice Capalini - [Homeland Defense]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Karlhockey Forte - [Homeland Defense]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Keller Teichmann - [Homeland Defense]

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Does anyone get the hint that we have a very active defense?

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Kytec Switchblade - [Homeland Defense]

[19:22] Anlysia Gregoire: No.

[19:22] Kraa String: xD

[19:22] Vincent Lucerne: Not at all sir!

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Liana Pera - [Homeland Defense]

[19:22] Snowean Avro: ..

[19:22] Mathieu Oller: Did someone say Homeland Defense?

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: That was a rh etorical question. Don't answer.

[19:23] Tenaki Kupferberg: SSssshhhh~!

[19:23] Vincent Lucerne: >_>

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Mathieu Oller - [E-2]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Mathieu Oller - [Homeland Defense]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Melna Milos - [Homeland Defense]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Nikolai Thorkveld - [Comrade Support]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Nikolai Thorkveld - [Homeland Defense]; [indoctrination]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Salandras Adamant - [Homeland Defense]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: ShadowFang Blessed - [Homeland Defense]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Snowean Avro - [Homeland Defense]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Sol Cult - [Homeland Defense]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Sykes Foxclaw - [Homeland Defense]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Tenaki Kupferberg - [Homeland Defense] <- #93.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Tresia Beck - [Homeland Defense]

[19:24] Tenaki Kupferberg: ;~;

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Trinity Heckroth - [Homeland Defense]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume Xiao - [Homeland Defense]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Vex Naxos - [Homeland Defense]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Wind Fabre - [E-2]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Wolfshaman Warrior - [indoctrination]

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Zerowinged Vasiliev - [Homeland Defense]

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor Rosebush - [indoctrination]

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: thatguy Andel - [Homeland Defense]

[19:25] FireFox Breed facepaws >.<

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Special mentions, no specific reward attached:

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Zero Itamae: excellent work with Schola. Highly devoted, integral to the success of our training program as of late.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Detox Exonar: And I quote, "As for Detox Exonar, I am barely new to my flight group and he is already showering me with informations, pointers and so on, even though I am not on the time he is on. From the way he sends me messages, he always seems to know how his flight is doing activity wise or just plain getting to know one, knowing he is becoming the flight leader of the group, he is going to become a great flight leader if he keeps this up."

[19:27] Detox Exonar: scratches head

Meeting Closer

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: So keep up the good work, you two. You guys rock. As for everyone else: thank you! Phew. That'll be fun to hand out. WAFFLE YOU GET MERITS OK?

[19:27] Scientific Waffle: FFFUUU

[19:27] Foxers Fhang: lolol

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Before we dismiss here, a couple things.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Combat tonight: I'll do it like last week. Stay on map if you want blood, I'll call multiple deployments this evening!

[19:28] Gulliver Carpool: What time, approx?

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: We'll begin around 8:00--8:20ish. Probably call at least 2 raids.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, please hold IMs to me! I will be forcing W affle to hand out merits. It's a hard job! :(

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all, for everything. Have an awesome night.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.