Clicky

RazorFox

CYANIDE PARTY

ITT I whore my budding musical career out to your eager ears.

My band (formerly known as Cel Shade, recently renamed Cyanide Party due to Cel Shade being a shitty name), has just finished recording our debut album, Narcissisto. Once the mixing is done, we will be ordering 1000 CDs to sell for $5 a copy. Some of these copies will be sold through local music stores, some we will be selling online, and some we will be keeping to sell at shows.

We're basically an industrial metal band, but with a more innovative, layered sound than the genre typically puts out. If you like bands like Lamb of God, Rammstein, Slipknot, etc. then you'll probably dig our sound.

The album contains five very heavy tracks (the most we could get done with 50 hours of professional studio time), and we're naturally planning on expanding that in the future. We're planning on shopping our album to various labels and hoping to get signed, and sales of our first independently-produced album will help us get signed.

And if we get signed and get rich and famous and shit, I've promised to buy two more sims for Ordo to use as it sees fit. :3

So I implore you, buy a copy once it's available for purchase. Help my musical career, and help the Ordo. At the very least, you're getting some damn good music that we put a lot of love and effort into producing.

I'll update this thread with links once we get our new MySpace set up and have a way to actually sell the album online, if people show interest.

UPDATE: Samples.

Intro

Narcissisto

Too Much

Lost Memories

Tourniquet

I've just gotten word that our mixing is done, and we've received three copies of the finished album. Now all we have to do is get those CDs made and I'll be able to post some samples.

In other news, I am piss-pants stoked. :awesome:

EDIT: Here's a short sample from each track (five in all), since for obvious reasons I can't exactly post the whole things.

Intro

Narcissisto

Too Much

Lost Memories

Tourniquet

Also ARYTE LIKES IT AND IS BUYING A COPY YOU SHOULD TOO.

That website uses the <blink> tag. This is a non-standard HTML tag, introduced by Netscape to seem flashy. Although goer.org lists this site as one of the only two sites on the entire internet that uses it properly, it is still proprietary technology, and is not supported by the W3C. Furthermore, it is a relic of the 90's.

Because of the above argument, your entire point is moot.