Clicky

ATR Vasser

Ordo Armour Decals - Optional Extras

Okay,

I came up with an idea as I was photoshopping a couple of decals for my gear the other day. I thought that it may be a good idea to create a set of 'default' decals that come with the optional extras pack and after checking with Aryte I'm now looking for ideas that could be included.

Soooo any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated, I'll try and make and upload all of your ideas for approval and we can vote on our favourite decals when they're finished. Also if anyone else is a dab hand at photoshop and would like to help out, that'd be great!

N.B - Ideas should be posted in accordance with the existing decal guidelines topic that you can find

here.

:smile:

Edited by ATR Vasser

Garion, you mean the lovely Imperial Aquila?

Also, I'd think a short prayer or mantra might be appropriate on armor. I'd also recommend reading the Imperiosus Cult Liturgy, a document that was written specifically for the Ordo. It's chock FULL of mantras, maxims, sayings, sermons, and litanies that could be a rich field of decals. If you're interested, just ask me for a copy, and I'll toss on your way.

Another set of decals could be battle damage, I.e. dried blood, mud, scratches, scrapes, cuts in the armor plating, bullet dings, or what ever else may happen to our armor in the course of war.

Garion, you mean the lovely Imperial Aquila?

Also, I'd think a short prayer or mantra might be appropriate on armor. I'd also recommend reading the Imperiosus Cult Liturgy, a document that was written specifically for the Ordo. It's chock FULL of mantras, maxims, sayings, sermons, and litanies that could be a rich field of decals. If you're interested, just ask me for a copy, and I'll toss on your way.

Another set of decals could be battle damage, I.e. dried blood, mud, scratches, scrapes, cuts in the armor plating, bullet dings, or what ever else may happen to our armor in the course of war.

Yeah, that'd be the one. And toss me a copy. I'll do some up in Photoshop when I can.

i think in general something like 1 pesonal item or addition to armor wich will still needed to be approved would be nice could 100 % make the people who want it look uniq and got there own styl on the armor to identify them self .

also i think it would be nice to get a new looking and maybe a bit used looking armor like scraped of paint on cornors or burn markings shrapnell hits ect all the little details wich make look it used but decent

personally i dont really like the idea, the old armor got a little out of hand when it came to adding extra markings on them.... but again, this is just my opinion...

Thing is, Sera, you're allowed,at most, 2 decals, I think it is. And they have to fit a certain set of requirements. Plus, I doubt Aryte and Justice will let it get outrageous again.

i think that kinda would work well

1 major change ( like resizing sculpts on the armor to make it fit better on the avatars shap , no deforming remove or adding stuff just rescaling)

1 minor change : like a personal texture in form of a icon, badge, flag on the armor

1 additional part : like 1 purity seal or 1 psalm,battlepray ect on armor or 1 changed part

and maybe even if they look cool and i use stuff like that mysef wich is aproved but we maye should pull a denie on 3rd party equipment and stick more to Issued ordo gear like the boots and legs and maybe a unitlook Dig - leg armor should be developed.