Clicky

Aryte

Forewarning; Bruno's Wedding

I know it was pretty amusing to snicker about, but after some thought . . it's entirely unacceptable to interrupt someone's wedding. If any member of the Ordo Imperialis is found partaking in Bruno's wedding and intentionally disrupts or harasses him, the ceremony--any part of it--you will be ejected from the Ordo. This includes on alternates.

Bruno Ziskey may very well be a little prick who will likely never consider us anything short of being "evil, horrible" people, but stooping so low as to crash his wedding is a place we shouldn't go or take the military community towards.

This is your only warning. Spread the word.

Jester Spearmann wrote:

clarification, if possible please, if we go we're ejected or if we go and be idiots we're ejected ?

From what he said on vent, if we fuck up his wedding in any way we're ejected. In hindsight it mightof been fun to plot about things to do to him at his wedding but actually doing it is fucked up and would put ordo in a negative light. It doesn't mean you can't go, just behave yourself I guess if you do.

I am not going, except for the fact that Bruno probably considers me as one of the most evil Ordo's after all the discussions we've been trough do i think that Bruno will start throwing mud in our direction during his speech. It is the only thing Bruno feels comfortable taking about "How evil his enemies are".

Maks Vendetta wrote:
Intus Infinity wrote:

Wise words from Aryte.

Do not disrupt his wedding; not only is it immoral, but it will back-fire and make US look bad.

Yeah and we can't let the United States look bad.

Wouldn't that be " U.S. " ?