Clicky

Merk Thor

Gridwide Com

Yeah we got this gridwide communication system. Really handy if you are off sim but don´t wan´t to miss combat. I wonder is it possible to add the enemy notifications to it? And is it possible to ask everyone really kindly to use it more? Would be awesome.

//

The wrongspeller

Reason why we don't have com relay is because Timmahy did something reealy fucking wierd with the scripting (Or Vladimus was just lying). The way he fixed that was he put a prim in Chronus and a prim in Titan which listened to the coms and whispered over a very high integer negative channel so that the one across the sim border could pick it up too. He never got the check to work though. When we lost Chronus, he didnt have a reason to keep them (and they were inside our base, mind you).

Back on topic, yes we have a grid wide com already so that anyone using it can see who's wearing it, and also chat to others wearing the hud.

Record I've seen using it was 5, and that was after I was over vent and coms going "WAT DIS DOO" so everyone grabbed one.

Firefox made a 'gridwide com' but because of Syl's security work on the new coms it'll be a bit hard to implement.

I haven't actively meddled with it but it should be possible to set up grid wide relays with his system and some tinkering from Syl's side.

Think the chances of them breaking into the grid comm are little to none. Its a complex system that I dont think they can get into it without flat out perm hacking the script.