Clicky

Corsi Mousehold

Greetings and Salutations

Well HI THERE!

This is the normal customary time that one would give the standard 'Hi there I'm New' greeting. This one will be anything but standard.

I had joined Ordo less than a week ago amidst the praise of several friends and family members about it's comradary and general friendly nature. In my wildest dreams did I not expect just how true that would turn out to be. From the first foot stepped onto base I had been made to feel like I belonged here even from those that had never met me even once. I have made more friends in the span of a few short days than I have ever made in a few months anywhere else. I have been moved by this feeling of brotherhood and friendship and I would like to personally thank everyone in Ordo for letting me experience this with all of you.

I look forward to fighting alongside you all and enjoying the family that is Ordo.

~ Corsi Mousehold

It's nice to see new people are making new friends, having fun, feeling welcome, etc, etc. We're all glad that you're having fun here and it really does put a smile on our faces to see that new people made their times here in the Ordo Imperialis an enjoyable. Have fun and welcome aboard!

Don't be afraid to holla if you need anything, I'll be more than happy to help - I'm more than damn sure that you'll be fine though.

Go ahead and call me ribena, Rib or the infamous Ribby. :3

Haaaaaave fun!