Clicky

Cygna

My Story

Greetings to everyone old and new.

My name is Intus Infinity. Intus means "into" in Latin. I am an Ordo Imperialis Praetorian Guardsman, all Ordo internet affairs root administrator, and a general administrator within the Ordo (ventrilo, estate, database, etc). I enjoy good conversation, open minds, and the strictness of a military environment.

I played Second Life randomly in 2005 and 2006 as the avatar Dakota Vinson. During this time I flew planes at Flyin' Tails Aviation with Aelus Janus (then Lance Vinson) and Fen Fouroux (then Vance Vinson). Aryte Vesperia, Kitsy Bunnyhug, and a few Star Wars role-players that were in Ordo (i.e. Joseph Spearmann) were some of the faces that I knew at this time. I ended up applying for the Novus Ordo Imperialis, but I was kicked from my Schola lesson because I laughed at the Instructor for messing up. I stopped playing Second Life in mid 2006 to pursue a career in high school, which I failed horribly. I then played WoW.

I rejoined SL in August 2007 under the name Intus Infinity, and on the first day logging in I had joined the then not open Ordo Imperialis with the sim Port Malus. Sim opened about two or three weeks later. I have many fond memories of these days but I will not recollect too many of them. Some of my Schola compatriots were Rei Kuhr and Loki Cramer, and my Schola instructors were both Yoko Puff and Neil Nacon. I have been around ever since and have an extensive career within the Ordo Imperialis, touching many branches and positions.

Thanks for reading! I'm a friendly person: don't hesitate to contact me.