Clicky

Aryte

Reminder: Hawkeye

I like giving away stuff to people for effort. So to remind everyone and to reaffirm the practice: I will continue awarding individuals who achieve Hawkeye at the range one unlock point. Stipulations:

- must be observed by Armatura/officer.

- must have said individual send in the "this person got Hawkeye in this, etc."

- only counts for first Hawkeye!

To the re-earning them- No you do not have to. All you have to do is ask me, show me your old badge, and I'll send you the updated ones. As for people qualifying, if it is observed by an officer or an Armatura Magister, there are no reasons to take snapshots for proof. I'm pretty trusting of the staff members chosen, but if people start slipping and vouching for it when they did NOT earn it, then we will need to.

Don't make it so we have to >:| k?

Armatura Instructors will be able to issue you the new version of the badge. Most of them should have it. Otherwise, just send me or Des should be able to help you out. As for screenshots...well. Ask Lestat or Aryte what happened nearly a year ago when me, Keller, and Endra joined.

Or Krow. I can't remember how many hours I tortured him for at the range going "ONE MORE." :D

It's been so long I probably can't get 100 with the SCAR or 5-7 again.