Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 28NOV09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | W-1; Triplicarius | Terra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 28 November 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General topics.

SUMMARY: Ordo gather as routine for discussion.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Okay, remember to hold comments until give the opportunity to speak. Avoid random smilies, blah, blah, etc.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Good evening everyone. Thank you all for joining me today. We have several topics to cover this evening, so let’s get right to it.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: First off tonight, this week’s statistics:

Imperator's Report

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Members: 274

Cadets: 24

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Applications:

Received: 20

Approved: 9

Denied: 9

Curia: 3

New: 1

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 9 approved, wow. Cyphre hasn't been doing apps, you can tell.

[18:03] Arc Vyper: sling

[18:03] Lestat Umarov: ao off

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 59 documented defensive manuevers. 12 offensive manuevers.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic situations this week have been fairly interesting. The most major event that occurred was . . . well, Chaos Decretum essentially disbanded.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: As we understand, earlier this week a significant portion of Dark Svenska’s (head of CD) command staff rebelled and took with them the means to pay for the region. Svenska was really backed into a corner and opted to quasi-revise/destroy Chaos, rather than try to salvage it in its current form.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Currently, it is believed he intends to recreate a group into a sort of quasi-militia mob form, without ranks, formal organization, etc. The break-away group has formed a Chaos-lite group named “Blood Fist.” We have opened diplomatic channels with them and will be facing them in combat.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Other than that, overall growth grid wise has been inspiring. Several groups have popped on to scene, ready for some bloodshed. We have seen some sort of rendition of a new “Echelon Union;” under a new regime and pretty extravagantly different than the last. Synteka, comprised of some MC remnants, has also been doing some combat. I will touch on some diplomatic events in detail during my primary discussion.

Divisional Reports

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports?

[18:07] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar.

Astra

[18:07] Sosarin Demar: Astra combat participation has been good. Heather has got as many Apostles (flight trainers) as she can incoporated into Bomber teaching. Wolfshaman has also completed an outline detailing proper dropship function. Among training our new blood I hope to see time spent in group-wide activities more-so next week as the queue clears. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[18:10] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov.

Terra

[18:11] Lestat Umarov: This weeks reporst will be a bit sparse compared to the usual. This was mainly due to the thanksgiving holiday, Modern warfar 2, etc. I will be having a meeting shortly with the Terra command to discuss some things. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:11] Lestat Umarov: From Keller from Invictus: "A rather slow week (final projects and what not for myself and presumably other school types are starting or have already begun) by Invic standards. Looking forward to people getting bored with MW2. D:<"

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: I have no reports from Antesignani, or Fulminata. *Glares*

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: And from Garion, for Cohors B: "Overall a gerneral improvement in activity has been seen with new faces coming and going and always finding it fun to be working with a group of open and smiling faces. The team work has been under constant growth and everyone is always lookign for ways to interact or improve among themselves and the group as a whole."

[18:13] Lestat Umarov: This concludes my report for Terra. Any additional reports may be given at the discretion of the Imperator. Terra command, contact me after the meeting.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Mark it for the record, please.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Any individual, regardless of their position in Terra, who fails to submit a report henceforth, will be relieved of command.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: First offense.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: There is absolutely no excuse.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: All command have a staff for a reason.

[18:14] Lestat Umarov: If I may interject?

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Yes?

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other divisions wish to report this evening?

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: To all staff. You may be required to put together a report if your command fails to do so. So don't be surprised if it happens. Be knowledgable of the happenings in your unit.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Final call for any other reports this evening.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, moving on.

Old Business

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Does anyone have any old business that they would like to revisit this evening?

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on, then.

Keynote Topics

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: The first topic I would like to cover tonight is in regards to, well, a phenomenal display of combat expertise.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Yesterday, a challenge was put out by New Jessie: every military group was invited to deploy five-man teams, all with the same challenge to take on over twenty Vanguard personnel. The task was to fight one another, while battling to capture the building Vanguard occupied. Victory meant a massive advertisement space allotted to the winning team.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Keller Teichman, Intus Infinity, Ruin Nefarious, Anlysia Gregoire, and Kytec Switchblade represented the Ordo. The Alliance Navy, the Merczateers, and the Ordo opted to unify as the Iron Symphony.

[18:20] Vincent Lucerne: *loads*

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: The results were extraordinary. Over the course of the battle, the combined IS teams pinned Vanguard into the building, while fighting over numerous other enemy groups. The timer ran out after over an hour of combat, with both flags securely within Symphony control.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Vanguard cried rape. Allegations were quickly thrown that the game was “fixed.” Hell, Vanguard even claimed they had a video of me cheating with a “goto:cam” feature that . . hasn’t existed for over a year. They’ve yet to provide proof and have backed down from the allegations. It was a resounding victory.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: To sweeten the deal, there will now be a giant Iron Symphony poster adorning the side of the building we captured from VG. Featured behind me.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:23] Czyrek Essel: raises hand

[18:23] Czyrek Essel: pawthing

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Czyrek?

[18:24] Jayce Iredell raises a hand....

[18:24] Czyrek Essel: Does the IS poster advertise the ordo or any of its members? or is it just a scriptless thing

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: It features Nada, Anthony, and I.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: With all three of our group logos and names.

[18:25] Czyrek Essel: ok, thank you sir

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce?

[18:25] Sykes Foxclaw raises hand.

[18:26] Jayce Iredell: Just a comment, you looked like the only one on that poster not weighed down by an excessive amount of gear.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Indeed.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Sykes?

[18:26] Sykes Foxclaw: Was any of this amazing battle frapsed or otherwise recorded?

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: VG supposedly recorded it.

[18:27] Jayce Iredell raises hand.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: About it.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce?

[18:27] Kytec Switchblade raises hand as well

[18:28] Jayce Iredell: According to a source, they recorded 6 gigs of footage, but yeah, don't really think they have a second.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Aye.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Kytec?

[18:28] X-Flight, Carbon Rod X: All Go

[18:28] Kytec Switchblade: Apparently Revenant was the one to spred rumors of Goto:cam from Ruin, misinterpriting the use of the random spawn which is well documented. Daiza recorded it, and upon review, said it likely wasnt Ordo at all.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Curiously enough, Revenant was claiming he saw it from the video, but used "it's 6 gigs, Daiza recorded it" as an excuse not to have it uploaded to prove it.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: So apparently Revenant has an amazing connection.

[18:29] Kytec Switchblade: He used excuses of "Its low resolution" and its too big

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: .. lol.

[18:30] Scientific Waffle head asplode

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Anyways, not to dwell on thaaat.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned last week, I have been putting some work into the design of the Master of Exams position. I have prepared criteria and will be posting the job for consideration tonight. The “application phase” will remain open for several days.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: A little excerpt: "The Master of Exams position is designed to act as an administrator of the promotion

requirements system. The individual holding this position will be directly responsible for maintaining a comprehensive outline of progress for individuals seeking rank increase within the Ordo. In addition, it will be among their enumerated powers to administer examinations to determine eligibility for promotion opportunities. "

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/5979-master-of-exams-descriptionapplication-28nov09/

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Give it a look at your leisure and dig in.

[18:31] Bradyn Halcali raises his hand quietly

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Bradyn?

[18:32] Bradyn Halcali: Just an update on the work I was doing. I have finished a version of the Astra flight jacket, Legate Demar has looked it over and likes it, it remains to have some tweaking done, but I think I can finish it relatively soon, to await your final approval

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Ah, thank you.

[18:33] Bradyn Halcali: Yes sir

[18:33] Bradyn Halcali: :)

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic from me.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: . . It occurred to me that it would probably be rather helpful for everyone if there was a list of unlocks available and the “tier” they fall within. As such, I will have one typed up and prepared for everyone here soon. This will help the whole, “wot I spend unlock on??” questions.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: And then I'll probably make Waffle make a pretty graphic for it.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: That'll change often and become outdated often.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Questions on that?

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Next, then:

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: I just want to take a quick moment to extend an apology to those of you waiting on any specific projects that I am assigned to.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: I have a dozen or so items waiting perming and distribution. Tsume and Vincent have me on a death list, I am sure.

[18:36] Vincent Lucerne: >_>

[18:36] Vincent Lucerne: <_<

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, lots of paperwork to do. I am trying to motivate myself to get it done; I have been experiencing some burn out. But I’ll get back into it. I hate having things in ‘limbo,’ as I never want to make a promise that I can’t keep.

[18:36] Sera Otoro: kill them both for treachery...

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: So I reassure: I will get to it. Just bear with me, even Imperators need a break.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on, then.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Combat this evenin’. We will be deploying, most definitely. Right after the meeting I will be handing out merits, and then we’ll organize combat missions. I am not sure on the target(s?) just yet, but I’ll give it a look around. So please hold non-critical IMs to me after this gathering.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Opening up to general topics at this time. Anyone?

General Discussion

[18:40] Scientific Waffle raises hand.

[18:40] Nohime Runner raises a hand

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Waffle.

[18:41] Scientific Waffle: In terms of Curia approvals... I've noticed a good number of requests for personal head gear. Beyond modifications of our official helmet etc, are approval threads neccessary for things like helmets and masks which are (in my estimation) equivalent to hair or eyewear?

[18:42] Scientific Waffle: ala http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/5962-mask-and-beret-request-deano-kharg-281109/page__pid__47222__st__0entry47222

[18:43] Deano Kharg: \o

[18:43] Deano Kharg: smoke

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Hm. I don't find that particularly necessary, but it is a proper courtesy and the safest route.

[18:43] Scientific Waffle: Alright.

[18:43] Nohime Runner raises paw again

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Nohime?

[18:44] Nohime Runner: More of an FYI than anything. I have completed the tank training curiculum, as soon as I move it to note cards later tonight, it will be ready for final approval and implimentation into training.

[18:45] Nohime Runner: thats it from me.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics to discuss this evening?

[18:47] Intus Infinity raises hand.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Intus.

[18:47] Intus Infinity: Forum will be undergoing an upgrade and some patching. Expect downtimes this week!

[18:47] Intus Infinity: (that is all)

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Anything else, anyone?

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: On to promotions, then.

Promotions

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Let's see-- I received notice of one PRF this week. If any are missing, please see your commander and have them transmit it appropriately.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: And that PRF is: Corsi Mousehold

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia Gregoire - [Diplomacy] * participation in the combat presentation yesterday; represented Ordo.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Bradyn Halcali - [Marskman] +25 QP / +1 Unlock

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Dio Umarundu - [Corona Vallaris] +1 Unlock

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: DeathAvenger Bade - [Combat Prowess] +25 QP

[18:52] DeathAvenger Bade: :D

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: (Actions during Thorium raid; saved the day. Good work.)

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Drasamax Python - [E-2]

[18:52] Vincent Lucerne: \o/

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Eriksson Foxtrot - [E-2]

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Foxers Fhang - [E-6]

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay - [Extended Service]

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Heavy666 Bolden - [E-2]; [Marskman] +1 Unlock/+25 QP

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Intus Infinity - [Diplomacy]* participation in the combat presentation yesterday; represented Ordo.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Keller Teichmann - [Diplomacy]* participation in the combat presentation yesterday; represented Ordo.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Kytec Switchblade - [Diplomacy]* participation in the combat presentation yesterday; represented Ordo.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Liz Yifu - [E-2]

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Nohime Runner - [E-3]; [Recruitment] +25QP

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Teron Gray - [Extended Service]

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Wolfe Hardin - [E-2]

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Xayvien Rau - [Extended Service]

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic - [E-2]

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Zerowinged Vasiliev - [Extended Service]

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor Rozenstrauch - [Extended Service]

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: * There are probably others nearing their 1 yr. Please be sure to give me a heads up.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Oh wow. Dascede Aluveaux too.

[18:55] Vincent Lucerne: Congrats Oldo Imperialis :D

[18:55] Johann Wilberg: :x

[18:55] Sly Axon raises hand for a late 3 year

[18:55] Vincent Lucerne: Senior coffee is yours.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Dascede Aluveaux - [Extend Service]

[18:55] Wolfe Hardin: Thank you Aryte, sir. <3

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: ..ed

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Lol.

[18:55] Johann Wilberg does the same, kinda hides.

[18:55] Vincent Lucerne: xD

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: EXTENDO. Anywaaays.

Meeting Closer

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: All right. All set there. Very good work this week, everyone. Lots to do next week. OH. Before I forget.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Tomorrow night we will likely be sending out a "challenge" to Opposing Forces.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: So expect some mayhem.

[18:57] Nohime Runner: \o/

[18:57] DeathAvenger Bade: \o/

[18:57] Dio Umbarundu: Hi5!

[18:57] Heather McKay: Time?

[18:57] plops Magic: Hi5!

[18:57] Vincent Lucerne: ¯\(º o)/¯

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Not sure yet, Heather.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: I'll notify asap.

[18:58] Deano Kharg: Raises hand

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Deano?

[18:58] Deano Kharg: You missed me ouit :(

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: ?

[18:58] Deano Kharg: E-2 :P

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: For whatever reason you were already listed as E-2.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: But yes, you are an E-2. Lol.

[18:59] DeathAvenger Bade: \o/

[18:59] Nohime Runner golf claps

[18:59] DeathAvenger Bade: Hi5!

[18:59] Bradyn Halcali: Hi5!

[18:59] Deano Kharg: :)

[18:59] Vincent Lucerne - E-7 3/5ths

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Now then: dismissed. Break off and grab your drinks or what not. We will deploying shortly. Those of you with current issue tanks, report to moonbase please.

[18:59] Zatuichi Bosatsu sighs

[18:59] plops Magic salutes!

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Have a good night, the rest of you.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.