Clicky

Yoko

scary Tv ad with furrys

There were several references to several famous instances. The drink across the female's body in the chair is a tribute to Demi Moore in Showgirls, the fans were symbolic of the traditional fan dance. The key is that it's Pop-culture, combined with Latin pop culture. If you noticed the men all had healthy athletic bodies and wore speedo bikini's, which you don't see in the united states. All the swimsuits that I saw had a definite European influence. I wish people would watch this video and enjoy it. Look at it! The choreography and the artistic talent needed to make that 1.45 second commercial probably took years. I'm impressed at that.

DamionStJames Webb wrote:

There were several references to several famous instances. The drink across the female's body in the chair is a tribute to Demi Moore in Showgirls, the fans were symbolic of the traditional fan dance. The key is that it's Pop-culture, combined with Latin pop culture. If you noticed the men all had healthy athletic bodies and wore speedo bikini's, which you don't see in the united states. All the swimsuits that I saw had a definite European influence. I wish people would watch this video and enjoy it. Look at it! The choreography and the artistic talent needed to make that 1.45 second commercial probably took years. I'm impressed at that.

id be mroe impressed if they got the same people or at least look alikes. probably would have saved money too

It is a french drink, btw.

Trevor Russell wrote:

FRENCH OH NO!!! KILL IT

Yoko Puff wrote:
Trevor Russell wrote:

FRENCH OH NO!!! KILL IT

Mmm...It tastes like...surrender!

I'd be moar impressed if it wasn't like, a bunch of anthromorphs dancing around with flowers and shit. Now if you took them out, or even better, added fire over them, and had them run around screaming and burning to death while someone, as in a human, sat there in a lawn chair and sipped whatever the shit they were advertising, then it would be amazing.