Clicky

Agares Tretiak

Candidacy Trials Scheduling

What follows is the final schedule for THIS weekend (27th, 28th). If the assigned time does not work for, you must contact me today, otherwise this will be locked into place, 12:00 PM tonight, local time. After that point, your schedule is locked in place and cannot be altered for adjustments.

Time slot A session: Jaxx Loon, Kristian Kit (Sunday), Ron Bleac, Crash Silverfall, Foxers Fhang (Saturday),

Time slot B session: Vincent Lucerne

Time slot C session: Blaze Wiles, Teron Gray, Arc Vyper, Wolfshaman Warrior

Time slot D session: Drasamax Python, Zrazor Rozenstrauch, Kristian Kit (Saturday), SoulBinder Wolfstein

Time slot E session: Dascede Aluveaux, Zerowinged Vasiliev, Williamca Zenovka, Tsume Xiao, Foxers Fhang (Sunday), Trinity Heckroth (Tenative)

Special session (those who will not be able, at all, to participate this saturday or sunday): Friday morning, 9:00 AM, SLT Desereck Creeggan, Keller Teichmann, Trevor Russell.

You must report to me, or another senior Praetorian (READ: Evocati, Praefectus) -before- the start of the trial session you are assigned to. If one is late, either an extremely good reason is required, or your final score for the session -will- be dropped a whole grade level.

All instructions regarding the trial session will be provided during the course of the session. Sessions should not exceed 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the phase we are testing.

Just to remind you all, these are the times you are expected to meet. Your name corresponds with the time slot letter and time you are expected to appear.

27th of March, Saturday

Time slot A: 8:00 AM SLT

Time slot B: 10:00 AM SLT

Time slot C: 1:00 PM SLT

Time slot D: 3:00 PM SLT

Time slot E: 5:00 PM SLT

28th of March, Sunday

Time slot A: 8:00 AM SLT

Time slot B: 10:00 AM SLT

Time slot C: 1:00 PM SLT

Time slot D: 3:00 PM SLT

Time slot E: 5:00 PM SLT

Thank you and good luck!

Other notes: If you are assigned to a time slot, you are expected to appear at the time both SATURDAY and SUNDAY, unless noted otherwise.

Mr. Jaxx Loon has been excused and will be moved to a special time slot, due to RL concerns regarding his job schedule.

If you want to get an AiR interview, you must contact Tiridates Mikadze personally, and request one. Otherwise, he won't seek you out (I say you all make a cabal, and then IM him at once, asking for interviews).

If you want to get an AiR interview, you must contact Tiridates Mikadze personally, and request one. Otherwise, he won't seek you out (I say you all make a cabal, and then IM him at once, asking for interviews).

I will only do eight interviews in a day, no more. Once I've done eight, I will do no more interviews for the day. However, a goodly portion of you have already had your interviews.

I will have them as a first-come, first serve. If you do not show up for the interviews by the end of the weekend, without sufficient reason for absence, I will mark your interview as a default failure.

IF you are wondering where Agares went to, he is tied up with helping some folks out elsewhere and can't show up to conduct the trials. If they aren't held, NO FEARS. I'll be rescheduling them for sometime early next week. ;_; I'm really sorry about this upset in the running of the trials.

I am very sorry for the delay in posting these. being sick has played hell with me in a variety of of unpleasant ways, and I sincerely apologize. I am begging you to please, PLEASE

make sure you can make it to your trial time, or otherwise indicate to me IMMEDIATELY via PM on the FORUMS if you cannot.

These trials will provide sufficient data for me to eliminate all but 10 finalists, who will move to the 4th phase, which will be a scheduled panel interview with the Guard, and will include Curia and possibly AiR representatives as well.

SATURDAY, April 3rd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time slot A session: Crash Silverfall,

Time slot B session: Trinity Heckroth

Time slot C session: Blaze Wiles, Teron Gray, Arc Vyper, Wolfshaman Warriorm, Xayvien Rau

Time slot D session: Drasamax Python, Zrazor Rozenstrauch, SoulBinder Wolfstein, Keller Teichmann, Desereck Creeggan

Time slot E session: Dascede Aluveaux, Zerowinged Vasiliev, Williamca Zenovka, Tsume Xiao, Trevor Russell, Kristian Kit

Special Arrangements: Ron Bleac (8:00 AM SLT Sunday), Foxers Fhang (10:00 AM SLT Monday)

A list of finalists will be posted on TUESDAY. For a variety of reasons, I will not reveal total scores, only grades (a, b, c, d, f) of those who did not make the finalist list, if they request it in private.