Clicky

Sera Otoro

Of my life situations...

i have only ever gone as far as to telling a select few people... but in recent light of several people wondering as to why i have been unusually quiet within the past couple of weeks, i am going to explain myself in full detail... i trust each and every single one of you as my brothers and sisters here, so i am willing to tell you all...

over the past few weeks, tensions between myself and the family whom i live with have slowly been spiralling downward to the point where im starting to crack... eventually itll come to the point where i may end up just blowing up on them thus meaning i will most likely be kicked out, so if i suddenly disappear for a couple of days completely, this would be your reason why... i will however make it back on, just not at home anymore, and most likely without a job either... if youre wondering about the job part, my auntie is a director there... and she puts all the shitty stuff on me without even a care...

right now i currently live with my auntie and uncle, whom although have done me a lot of good helping me through financially, this does not outweight the cons that i have had to go through with them... for one, my auntie is someone whom you could easily envision as a vicious dictator of a police state, believing that everything she says is truth and law... my uncle however, im ok with, hes just strange... but either way, i have had way too many moments where my auntie treats me like shit so bad that i get so close to just blowing up on her, and its this part that will most likely be inevitable... i can only cope for so much longer the way this keeps on going...

now for my own life plans... i have expressed to some of you that i do wish to leave the UK and move over to the US... this however is going to take me a lot of time, and not only that, i dont know if i want any of my family knowing of my intentions... so far i have kept them in the dark about it, but i dont know if i should tell them or not since i dont know if theyll just cast me out or not, knowing my auntie, she will take it in a negative way... i am also worried about the many processes i have to go through in order to even get a green card for the US... my verbal skills, should i have to attend an interview, are very poor, which makes me worry if this will mess up any of my chances...

for those whom i have spoken to about this before, i cannot thank you enough for the support you have given me... however from these first two weeks, things might get very rough for me and my activity not so great, although i will try and be on as much as possible... i do admit im pretty scared as to what will happen, but, its all for the best...

love goes to all of you, my brothers and sisters...

I hate it when I see close friends in deep trouble, such as this and it annoys me even further that I can't do much else then having a listening ear mostly.

I really hope things would cool down a bit so you'd be given enough time to plan out your idea to move over to the states, or another place if the US wouldn't be possible at such short notice.

But you shouldn't worry about your language/interview skills too much, for what I heard on vent you have excellent (language)skills.

In any case, whatever happens, you'll have friends here who do care about you, a lot.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :sad:

That sucks to hear sera. especially the part of the US situation. Sera I am here for you on MSN , Vent, and SL if you need someone to talk to. You are a very good freind and I wish to not see you disappear. Especially being kicked out and forced to fend for yourself. I seen a few friends end up on the street and I really do not want you to end up like that. please let me know of further developments and I wish you the best of luck

currently at work, but i have been thinking about this all morning as to whether or not to make this my last day today... ive been offered a place to stay, thank you arokh and kryo... just this is going to be a VERY difficult decision for me since there is a shit ton at stake if i do just walk out during the weekend... i do admit im pretty frightened about it though, haha, im such a softie at times...

Not to put a damper on plans, but think hard before deciding to come to the US. Jobs are hard to come by right now here, and the last thing I'd want to see (or any of us) is for you to spend all your effort and money to get here but then not be able to live here well. I don't know the full details of what you do in the UK, so I don't know what the market for jobs is of that type in the US.

Regardless of your decision, stay safe and tell your uncle that his singing could be improved.

You will always have a home with me, if need me. Through highs and lows, I will always be here to support you and your decisions. Tsume is right, work is hard to come by, but with persistance, you can get through that. I will help you in whatever means I can. You always have my shoulder and my badge to call upon.

We love you

Nohime