Clicky

Cygna

E3: 2010

For those that keep up with E3, here's a list of some of the supposed showcases for the 2010 expo:

• Modern Warfare 3 Call of Duty 7
  • Persona 5
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  • Doom 4
  • New Medal of Honor
  • GTA V [san Fransisco type city during the 1960s]
  • New Dragon Quest from Square Enix
  • New Bungie game that's not Halo
  • Heavy Rain 2
  • New Super Smash Bros.
  • New Zelda [Will have a more retro feel, like ALttP]
  • Half-Life 2 Episode 3
  • Portal 2
  • Elder Scrolls 5
  • New Devil May Cry

CALL OF DUTY 7 WILL DOMINATE THE GAMING COMMUNITY AND WILL WIN THE GAME OF THE YEAR.

You never know. Every game would have a chance, i dont think i can rate from just this video that was awesome, it might aswell suck beside the video. But i surely look forward to the comments.

The games i do look forward to coming year or years:

- Diablo 3 (ALOT)

- GTA 5

- Assasssin Creed 3 (hopefully)

- Call of duty 7, 8 , 9 , ... etc

- Medal of Honor (possibly)

- Deadspace 2 (Wonder if its possible to make a new one)

Edited by Crash Silverfall

CoD 7 is also Treyarch, which is responsible for essentially destroying the original trilogy of Call of Duty with their renditions. Add the likely massive / mandatory DLC campaign for it, and I have no interest in it whatsoever.

Likewise, while I am interested in what Bungie does post-Halo, it's Activision published - I know it'll probably at least be decent but I don't want to fork $ out for an inevitable game-changing/breaking DLC pack.

Mostly interested in Medal of Honor, Episode 3, and whether or not the new STALKER is shown.

CoD 7 is also Treyarch, which is responsible for essentially destroying the original trilogy of Call of Duty with their renditions. Add the likely massive / mandatory DLC campaign for it, and I have no interest in it whatsoever.

Likewise, while I am interested in what Bungie does post-Halo, it's Activision published - I know it'll probably at least be decent but I don't want to fork $ out for an inevitable game-changing/breaking DLC pack.

Mostly interested in Medal of Honor, Episode 3, and whether or not the new STALKER is shown.

There was room for improvement in CoD 5. I just played the campaign then went back to CoD 4. Don't forget they are getting feed back, advice, etc. CoD 7 will be a sell out.