Clicky

Legna Beorn

Totally.

Oh god please?! driving 400miles a day in the sun sucks so hard, we're just over 1/3 the way done today. Saw a tornado forming too, that was interesting :P ill upload more photos tomorrow. but the ones with the forming tornado is hard to show on camera while moving and paying attention to the road at the same time :/ so they look sorta like low flying clouds, but if you look close you can see the funnel.

I am proud of you, now that you stopped seeing rocks but grass now :D

that person in the blue car seemed like she wanted to kill you oh and one of those towns looks like in those tornado movies

That is my mother. and in regards to Zrazor "how the fuck am I supposed to know where you are"

.... i think she looked angry, but thats just me, it might of been the sun or something

no no, your interpretation is quite accurate. she likes to attack us when things go bad. it's why im so resiliant =3 years and years of physical trauma X3 (not really but we were all pretty annoyed with the whole trip. its just me and my dad act like idiots and crack jokes and make fun of... more or less everything we drove by. so she hated how we had fun and she was stuck in a car alone listening to staticy radio)