Clicky

Kithsuneca Eilde

Kithsuneca Eilde

Hello everyone!

Well Seeing as I haven't done this yet, I think an appropriate introduction to myself would be nice.

I'm Kithsuneca, some call me Kithy, Kith, Kitherton, or some other nicknames. I'm a Pretty open person and I'm quite friendly, I'm always open for chatting, having fun or hanging out. I'm a very friendly person so I'm always open about making friends or talking to anyone. I've only been a part of The Ordo since September 4th That's after a few days of Schola. And so far I'm really enjoying being here. Everyone seems really friendly and it's nice being able to talk to people that are so friendly. Even my first day on The Ordo I felt that I wasn't going to be welcomed with open arms, but I was treated like I was a part of The Ordo, so it was a wonderful feeling. So I saw this as an opportunity to jump in and put an application in, and here I am. And I'm happy to be here within The Ordo, so maybe I should talk about myself a bit more.

-------------------

About me personally. I'm a Volunteer for a Community Mental Health Center. I've been a part of the Center for a while now. I have done some Art lessons with them, as well as I was a 6+ Month Computer Teacher for the Disabled. Now, a lot of people would probably of said no to helping them but I felt that I could do it. Even though they weren't capable of doing much I knew I could help them. I spent days doing one on one with a few because they couldn't comprehend some of the lessons that I was teaching. But even though they all felt like they couldn't do it I told them they were able to do it. And when the time came to graduate them. All of them passed, it was the best moment seeing the smiles on their faces knowing that they all passed and graduated, knowing they did accomplish something in life.

I'm a pretty active person, and a really good cook. Even though I live alone I get around pretty well. My favorite Meal I like to cook is beef Stroganoff, or some Baby back ribs, or even my family traditional Cheeseburger Pie. I'm also a pretty clean person, I don't mind doing dishes, laundry and all that. I hate dusting though, Because it's like it just WANTS to annoy me. I dust and then turn around and it's right back on the spot I just dusted.

My favorite Clothing style would be pretty open. Fancy, casual, Fantasy. I'm usually wearing casual clothing but sometimes I go out to look nice, Nice dress shirt, pants, and all that.

Favorite Games? FPS wise it would have to be:

CS: S, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Battlefield Bad Company, Battlefield 1943, Team Fortress 2, Fallout 3, Eternal Silence, Borderlands, Nexuiz, Killing Floor, F.E.A.R., Quake 4, Turok, Brothers In Arms, Mass Effect.

Non FPS would be: Minecraft, Alien Swarm & Breed, Global Agenda, League of Legends, Nightmare House 2, Audiosurf, GTA 4, Saints Row, Gears of War, Silent Hill Series, Mercenaries World in Flames, Resident Evil Series. Second Life.

---------------------

Pretty much I'm an open book, I don't mind questions asked about me or people that are looking for a chat or making friends, I'm a pretty friendly person.

So that's really much me in a nutshell, if you want to know more don't be afraid to ask!