Clicky

Legna Beorn

Funny thing's we've said in our sleep

Well, just this morning I found out I had passed out In my dorm's common room, and 'someone' thought it was a good idea to record me while asleep.

Well it was mostly uneventful, until someone poked me trying to make some room on the couch, resulting in the following... conversation.

"Hey can i sit here?"

"Did'joo brin mah knicker launchuh?"

"what?"

"spiders'l try'in to take ma books... on-lee mah knicker launcher kin keep 'em a'way."

At this point I released a rather large yawn and curled up into a ball before finishing

"Take no priz-ners er the pyrits'll get us."

Now hearing this I almost shot pepsi out my nose. as I don't remember saying it at all. but it was my voice.

In proper english and not sleep-speak. the transcript was as follows

Person: Hey can I sit here?

Me: Did you bring my knicker (underwear) launcher?

Person: What?

Me: Spiders will try to take my books! only my knicker launcher can keep them away... Take no prisoners, or the pirates will get us!"

anyone else have humerous sleep-speak moments?

Dunno about me but Rygads.

In between snoring louder than almost anyone I know, he utters the most incomprehensible things in his sleep. 99% of it isn't even words, unless it's in some kind of Lovecraftian tongue from beyond space and time that's not compatible with human oral anatomy.

When I was with my Girlfriend in London, she told me that I was talking to her in the middle of the night. I had no memory of it, so I must have been "sleeptalking"

The only two things I can remember was I said to her

"I like it when you pay for your own stuff"

- Which was foolish because I paid for pretty much everything on my own free will

And I apparentley screamed at the Russian Cleaning lady who tried to walk in the room, and my girlfriend was convientley getting undressed at the time.. I dont know what I said, and she doesnt remember either, but whatever it was, The housekeeping lady never came back while we were still in the room, and waited until we went out