Clicky

Teron Gray

World of Hordecraft

Probably going to elicit alot of questioning looks from people and some angryfacing from others, but I know we have several members in Ordo who play the great devourer of souls known as WoW. I've been tracking the new expansion's beta forums, because I had interest in the new race they were adding/nation they were bringing back... I am dismayed, and felt like speaking out. I also figured I'd post a reference here for those of us who play the game and may have been looking forward to the Worgen like I was.

/>http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27026479399&sid=1&pageNo=1

Le sigh.. I would very much love to jump back in to WoW. I'm part of the Horde.. I've got a level 40-ish Tauren hunter somewhere in limbo right now.

I have the money for couple months' subscription, free to use. But I am kind of teetering on using it for something else. And it'd be kind of a waste because I'm so short on time right now.

I used to play WoW until my account was hacked and went esplody. By then i was so goddamn disgusted with Blizzard that i simply left my account to rot, and now it's probably banned in 8 countries (Probably asian or european countries.)

80 Night Elf Warrior. Yeah, i was Alliance, and i openly regretted the choice.

Cataclysm's gonna feel exactly like WotLK did. You'll get it, play it for 2-3 weeks, max out on everything, then enjoy sitting around farming dailies for the next 2 months in hopes of new content.