Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sera Otoro

Wurm Online

100 posts in this topic

hokay, so ive been digging around in the wurmpedia page, finally found a decent map that we can use for our operations in wurm... ive marked the ordo territory inside a red box... the brown in the center of the map is the mol-rehan spawn point, also known as new dawn...

the island Vita Mae was player made, and the inhabitants in and around the island control that vicinity... simply put, we have been given that spot to make our own fort, but i think we should start our own island up north... that way if we declare our own island on the map, we can have GM support if there are any unwelcome people trying to set up...

so whos up for putting ordo officially on the map in wurm...?

post-20-1270894628647_thumb.png

--------------------------------------------------

TERRITORIES

- Green : Ordo/Mercz

- Cyan : NPC Settlement

- Red : Hostile

--------------------------------------------------

FOR NEW PLAYERS

The pale green section in the center of the map is where you start, from there, look for green signs on the cross junction with the willow tree just after the market stalls that point you to glitterdale, which is the closest NPC settlement to our territory... you MUST follow the sandy road whilst keeping eyes open for more green signs along the way, this will help you with getting there... once youre at glitterdale, a member of ordo or mercz can meet with you and take you to the ordo base... once you are there, dont start randomly doing things on your own, ask for what needs to be done...

I started playing and err, i'm lost, there is no map apparently.

My name should be: Crash

Edited by Crash Silverfall

I had no idea what this is but after extensive procrastination in class doing research I'm trying to set mine up now. :rolleyes:

I also noticed the lava. Lava makes everything better.

hokay, theres been a shift in location... we are now located on the southern peninsula of bottleneck bay, co-ordinates 2x 3y... a coastal fortress is being built there...

this is a large project, and digging the foundations is vital... if you are helping, it is critical that you do NOT start building anywhere yet until the land has been flattened out and extended out towards the sea...

i will be updating the map later today...

You must re-unite and work together on one city, >:[!

we have already began our base of operations my lord... i am in the process of working on a map showing all territories... desereck, bizcut, and ethan are assigned to operation 'vita victus' and are waiting for the enemy walls of vita mea to collapse before going on the offensive...

Mining encampment complete! we now have a controlled resource of Stone, iron, and soon to be copper!

Forge is also complete. Heavy weapons under construction.

Main fortress wall~ Foundation set. awaiting materials.

Main building. Foundations laid out. awaiting materials

Stolen carts from around the world : 10

Land extended out 7 square meters from continent's end. aim by the end? 40.

Giant freaking coastal fortress @ 5/100

the main building within the fort is only a temporary barricade to stop other people trying to set up house... as for the fort foundations, theyre still being set and are not to be touched until the all clear is given...

Operation Vita Victus is underway. First fence has broken. T-minus approximately two hours until second fence breaks and everything is lootable.

List:

Those at old forest Ordo Fort: Desereckc - Those too lazy to walk

Those at new coast Ordo ... cave: Everyone elseHave fun >:C I'm building a farm all by my self.

Fixed

ill pust the updated map when i get back from work...

also... start making our neighbours more uncomfortable... any means possible without overstepping the boundaries... once they are gone, the expansion will begin...

also... start making our neighbours more uncomfortable... any means possible without overstepping the boundaries... once they are gone, the expansion will begin...

OH OH, this is my favorite part, TIME TO DO BAD STUFF, HAha :awesome:

I will be the :winner:

Ty Sera :love:

I am done with Wurnonline. The first base was a project of teamwork and cooperation. the new project lacks direction and its a collection of small wants. When some one looks to help they are told to GTFO. have fun. and way to go on the team work.

My shit got taken and split up, as well as anything of value I had is now gone because of the trip between old ordo fort and new ordo fort. Verge of quitting if I can't get my island or my seeds planted and find another cow/horse