Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cygna

Awards Audit Thread

84 posts in this topic

Please post in this thread if you'd like to be audited to receive awards you've earned previously or may be missing.

If you wish to recommend anyone or even feel you may be missing some of your own. Please fill out the form HERE.

Done. Also, from now on, officers can add awards, but an Admin has to approve the addition.

Officers, go here and add your awards, then tell me or Akara (or just wait and I'll approve them eventually).

Officers, go here and add your awards, then tell me or Akara (or just wait and I'll approve them eventually).

That link goes to Firefox's database...

That link goes to Firefox's database...

The point is to see your own merits, which you can see in your own profile on FF's database or that link, then add your own on the forum award system and await approval.

Edited by Akara

I can't see my merits. :(

Edit: Oh, the awards tab doesn't work on the default theme.

Edited by Riff Petrov

W.A.R. ribbons have been awarded to everyone listed as taking part in the first W.A.R. operation. If you were in the operation and didn't receive a W.A.R. ribbon, please post here.

Edited by Akara

Papers...err Awards, please.

\o

Wait, I have awards?

wat.

Pending