Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xoza

May Game Giveaway

24 posts in this topic

What better time than Mothers day in May to have another free game givaway!

So post anything below showing interest to enter!

Airborne-Cats-300x222.PNG

Info / Rules

• You must be a member of or in an alliance with the Ordo Imperialis.
  • You must have a minimum of two(2) weeks history in good standing by the time the drawing takes place.
  • You must have a forum account (to post, obviously!) and have logged into Teamspeak in the last month.
  • The list of entries will be alphabetized, then randomized using random.org's advanced list randomizer.
  • The top three(3) will be able to select one(1) of five(5) games or resources from an available pool!
  • If you already own any/all of the game options, what you do with your choice is yours.
  • Any attempt to circumvent a fair drawing will void your chances of winning.

box_software.png

The drawing will take place at midnight, pacific time, May 18, 2014.

Here are the games!

Dead Space 3

Farcry 3

FTL (Faster Than Light) Advanced Edition

Small Game Bundle (hover  to see what's included)

Large Game Bundle (hover over to see what's included)

Angelin01 and Odin047 like this

I have no idea when I last logged into TS3…maybe it was in the last month? (Honestly need RAM or a headset…)

Games have been selected, here they are!

• Dead Space 3

• Farcry 3

• FTL (Faster Than Light) Advanced Edition

• Small Game Bundle(1) (mouse over to see what's included)

• Large Game Bundle(2) (mouse over to see what's included)

1. Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel

2. Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

Winners selected!

1. Yollo
  2. Shade_seeker
  3. Drasamax Python

There were 14 items in your list. Here they are, randomized with pregenerated randomization from 2014-05-18:

1. Yollo
  2. Shade
  3. Drasa
  4. Valos
  5. Michan
  6. Awanken
  7. Markius
  8. Vinc
  9. Angelin
  10. Xev
  11. Nuzzy
  12. Feather
  13. Rudy
  14. Kavia

Please post what you want below... first place first and so on.

Congratulations!

I would just like to point out how funny the fact that Kavia was the last one on the list. HIHIHIHIHHIHIHHIHIHIIHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHI.

Kavi, dont worry next time it'll be reversed. Thats how Karma works right :D

2. Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

(Give Darksiders to Agares, please)

Edited by Drasamax Python

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Xoza
      Holiday AP Giveaway.
      Post below entertaining and on topic media to enter the drawing!

It's that time of year, when there's gifts and cheer. Starting Dec 15th we will be giving 35ᴬᴾ to every poster at the end of the day every day for 12 days of which you can spend or exchange (that's 420ᴬᴾ by the 12th day)!

Info / Rules (required to be eligible.)
      Post below entertaining and on topic media to enter the drawing! Ordo Imperialis member or recruit with ingame experience of two(2) months. Member must be in good standing with the community. Must have logged into Teamspeak in the last month. Follow / like / join our social media. (available in colorful icons at the top right of the forums) You can do what you want with your AP, including trading or purchasing items from our exchange. Post once a day to gain 35ᴬᴾ per day. Even if you're in doubt, enter anyway! It would be nice to have you along and It's free! If you would like to contribute to our list of games, please gift them to Xoza and we'll include them on the list. Pass on the word to all our levels of membership, more donations and participants, the more we can give out.

(info/rules are subject to change)
    • By Xoza
      Spooks and spoils, Halloween giveaway.
      Trick-or-treat with an entertaining topic image below to enter the drawing!

With halloween around the corner, we'll be giving away a few games that follow the genre. List below!
      Arma II (for DayZ of course!) Contagion Dead Island: Epidemic Natural Selection 2 Nether  
      Info / Rules
      Member of the Ordo Imperialis or recruit with ingame experience of two(2) months (by the time the drawing takes place). Be in good standing with the community. Must have logged into Teamspeak in the last month. You SHOULD follow/like/join/whatever our social media. FB, G+, sR, Twitch, Twitter, YuTb. You will be able to pick one(1) of three(3) random games in an available pool. If you already own any/all of the game options, what you do with your choice is yours. Any attempt to circumvent a fair drawing will void your chances of winning.  
      (info/rules are subject to change)

This drawing will take place at midnight, pacific time, October 31, 2014 after a halloween hangout!
    • By Nyssa Darkfury
      Trick-or-treat

Alright so I thought I would wait until we actually got this close to post it. I didn't see much interest in the other plan I had so here is what I have going on. So I want to see what you all are going to be this Halloween. What have you, our members, made yourselves up to be? Now with all good things there are rules. I will list them of course!

Now if you do not want to show a RL Costume note that a costume of a character in a game you play. I know there are MANY options in The Old Republic and their might be in other games as well. So lets see what you got for me.

Rules!!!
      Member of the Ordo Imperialis or recruit with ingame experience of two(2) months (by the time the drawing takes place). Be in good standing with the community. Must have logged into Teamspeak in the last month. You SHOULD follow/like/join/whatever our social media. FB, G+, sR, Hitbox, Twitter, YuTb. (there are more on the main page of our forums) Any attempt to circumvent a fair drawing will void your chances of winning. (info/rules are subject to change)

This drawing will take place at midnight, pacific time, November 4, 2015 after a halloween hangout!
      (give you time to get those images in)

So let me see what you got people!!!

<3