Welcome to Ordo Imperialis

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keystone Gray

Epic Moments Media Thread

56 posts in this topic

Bitchin' photos from your games go here. TF2 freezeframes, epic moments, anything awesome. Plaster it in this thread.

teslaarmor.th.png

That's my final character for Fallout 3... I might post more pictures of her without her helmet on later, and maybe some stats if anyone is interested.

Edited by Keystone Gray

WoWScrnShot_101908_100026.jpg

Back during my dragon slaying days. I play WoW so I'm cool rite? I assumed not having a soul was pretty popular in the Ordo, anyways. :D

Also: That Freddy pic is freaky.

Edited by Sonata Spectre

Oblivion. Yes I made the cloud in the background. If you can guess what it is and what its doing ill give you a cookie

114586148580.jpg

Edited by Hunter Abrams

This is what a typical night in EU is like. Likmai being subjected to being swarmed and pelted with paddle completely oblivious to it due to having turned all rendering off.

Snapshot_007.jpg

Edited by Billyjoe Benoir

Silver armor/Claymore with... steel arrows? In Daedra doing the quest where you save the emperors heir?

No i ment what the cloud is and what its doing... >_>

Well uh...title says it all really. Any amazing / awesome / badass screenshots that you've taken from any of your PC games should go here. SOMEONE'S gonna want to see some hilarious or otherwise cool shit that you all can pull when gaming...

(Also, decided to put this in the PC Thread since I don't think console can take / post screenies. Nyah.)

Here goes:

post-874-0-60117000-1327082419_thumb.jpg

My character in Skyrim. :3

A French Panhard armored car vaporizes after a direct hit by a Sergal's 88mm flakcannon. It's turret spiraling away to the right, caught in mid-air.

Hey, does Battleground Europe still have that REALLY restricted unlimited free trial?

I might play again if it does. If not, then...meh.

Hey, does Battleground Europe still have that REALLY restricted unlimited free trial?

I might play again if it does. If not, then...meh.

yes