Clicky

Williamca Zenovka

World of Tanks - WoT

love my troll cannon. Got a 100 gunner AND loader. So i can fire faster. I hit light tanks in full charge no problem. But still, somehow, I end up missing heavy tanks at 50m. :|

and the HE shells in it? Oh man.

Note: The T-28's highest-tiered gun is the stock cannon on the KV-3. >_>

Also, it does 45-50 KmPH, can go uphill really quick, and its turret / main traversal is intense. Only issue is the lack of armor.

American tanks suck. Horrible armor, no TDs, SPGs aren't worth it. The T-30 has the biggest gun in the game, but only 100mm armor (200 on the turret). A hetzer can damage that. My SU-85 would rip that tank a new hatch, if the gun on it didn't do 800 damage, rofl.

Only half of the said tanks that were coming out for America actually...came out but I guess that's with all trees.

American tanks suck harshly

I may or may not stick it out for a sherman or I'll just stick with my plan of getting a T-44 while working towards an Is-7 on the other end

I've tried most of the bottom tier and honestly they are very very poor machines except they have decent guns with high rates of fire the actual tanks have been crap

on a side note their M2 HB sucks it burst fires it should be full auto for the piddling damage it does

There are definate advantages to the US armor. It just takes a few seconds to find them.

The M3 Stuart in comparisson to its russian counterpart, the BT-7, is just about equal when you weigh out the differences.

M3: Smaller Gun, slightly slower. In exchange, the Engine and Suspension is much more powerful (Aka, consistent speed even in muddy terrain and it can climb hills really well), and it has much more armor.

BT-7: Faster (72 Km/h compared to 61), Larger gun total (45mm on BT-7, 37mm on M3), in exchange for slowing to a crawl in mud and when going uphill, and being 1-shotted. I've had the T1's 120mm hit my M3 in the nose and all i lost was half health and my driver at point-blank.

The M4A3E8 "Easy Eight" Sherman is a cross between a light tank in terms of general movment and a mid range heavy in terms of gun performance with an insane ROF (In my test I have the M1A2 kicking up close to 23 rounds per minute) as long as I track every 3 shots and dont get hit I can and have twice solo'd a tiger 2 all by my lonesome

on the russian end I have the 130mm on my IS-4 and nothing says I hate you like dropping a VK4501 to 2% on its very first shot

I think i made Trinity drop a log a day or so ago. We were in a Tier II match. Her BT-2 and my Panzer II.

We got into a spot against two other lights. Trin was much faster, so she was ahead. She came up to them both, managed to track one of them before getting taken out.

I kill them both, then proceed to take down 3-4 others before trying to hit a 38(f) and dying as it hit 12% health.

I was hit 15 times before i got killed.

:D