Clicky

Aryte

Chaos: Infiltration

I received an invitation to Chaos Imperialis. With agreement from Lurdan and I . . I proceeded to eject all of them with the following notice:

The foundation of our collective is that of cooperation, respect, and the sentiments of mutuality. Chaos is, alas, simply a personification of Dark's malice and a tool for his personal entertainment. These antics of hate are reminiscent to an era we've been fighting to be long rid of. A flawed mindset of uncaring, "for the lulz" quasi-griefing that plagued our community years ago. I implore you all: find a new group.

Dark followed up with:

It seems we now know there is truely traitors among us.

The Imperator gained access to the land group.. Which is not impressive.

Curator's. Begin investigations.

[23:29] Dark Svenska: You have been ejected from 'The Chaos Decretum - Land Managment' by Dark Svenska.

That felt wonderful.

Give me your ears worthy of the gods:

The current situation of Aryte infiltrating the Land group and doing what he just did should not be a threat to be considered. This was the work of outside influences by Don the man behind Jessie Recon.

Now this is a random guess whith alot of proof. But still i must inform you all to please remain calm and do not stress. Who cares? It was the land group. This is the work of no spy.

Its funny, how desperate the Imperator is in his fear. Keke.

[23:45] Tazai Arai: Hey Aryte, wanted to give you a little thanks, heard about what you did in the Chaos group, actually, moments before I was kicked by one of his grunts because I basicly told them the same thing you did, so kudos, man, was a really cool thing you did.

[23:45] Aryte Vesperia: My pleasure. It wasn't a "me" thing, I just happened to be the first IS leader to volunteer to do it.

[23:46] Tazai Arai: Well, damn good show man. Damn good.