Clicky

Krow Ames

Ordo Propaganda?

Hey guys. A friend of mine wrote this a long time ago. I was looking through some old notecards and found it. It's such a gem that I had to share it.

Ordo is made fer fightin' winnin'. ENDLESS COMMITMENT. You'll be so jacked up on ENDLESS COMMITMENT that you'll have babies. SO MANY BABIES. 400 BABIES.

Terra - FUCK SHIT UP DAWG, beat the enemy with your skull DO IT NOW. BUY SHAMWOW. Shoot moar. Moar dakka. You'll be so jacked up on 'roids that people'll be all 'lolIshootyounow' and you'll be all 'YOU MUST NOT KNOW WHO I AM- I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH.'

Astra- You'll be moving so fast Mother Nature'll be like slooooowww dowwwnnn and you'll be all 'FUCK YOU' and you'll kick her in the face with your ENERGY LEEGS.

Navis- When life gives you lemons, EXTERIMANUS. Kill everything that has a pulse from orbit. WHY!? BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE MUST HAVE REALLY BAAD DAYS.

Praetorian Guard - When you just can't be bothered with dicking around, dick around! Bring a hammer to a gun fight and WIN.

Terra, Antesignani - Have a small penis? Are you a coward? NO? WELL GOOD. BECAUSE FUCKING MECHS AND SHIT, IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME. PEW PEW PEW LASERS.

Terra, Invictus - I LOST MY HEART TO A STARSHIP TROOPER, drop from the sky in a metal coffin and fuck shit up. KEWL BEANS DAWG.

Terra, Fulminata - Run like a Kenyan on speeeeed and jump over shit with a jetpack. Quake hoppers wanted.