Clicky

Aryte

Oh Christoph, so witty!

Christoph released this a few minutes ago-- he was probably typing this while Ordo was standing around him black screening him during our most recent attack. Oooh Christoph, your satire is so impressive. Golly gee . . hur hur. I do so hope he realizes . . no one cares or believes him! :D

The Ordo Imperialis

Why we're banned

By Aryte Vesperia

INTERNAL -- NOT FOR VIEWING OUTSIDE OF THE ORDO IMPERIALIS -- INTERNAL

----------------------------------Extend to this length------------------------------------->

Members of Ordo Imperialis. It has come to your attentions that we are indeed banned from a dozen sims or so. Do not worry about this, our reasons for getting banned are purely coincidental and our enemies are simply impeded by our lack of caring and inability to read a simple combat document.

Tonight, we have been banned from Cannes Villes - But fear not my soldiers, we have beaten our old record of being in a sim, and managed to break a record number of rules within the military community. Not only were our members vigiliant in their pursuit to be banned from Cannes Villes; but they also stoodfast to prevent anything we did from being fair.

My fellow Ordo, you may be wondering what exactly we did to achieve such an amazing feat, so I will list them off in order as I can remember my own valiant actions-

>>> Eighty percent of us were jumping above seventy five meters with our rocket packs. Personally I want to commend Josey for succeding in reaching the record high of 500. He is to be honored.

Of course this accusation and claim of mine to prove our worth must be submitted with􀀁 evidence, so here it is -

>>> We of course sithacked, as the Ordo Imperialis are trained to do. With our brilliant idealisms we were able to rez multiple planes 100M + under the ground level, which of course had no intention aside from getting us in.

Of course this accusation and claim of mine to prove our worth must be submitted with evidence, so here it is - 􀀀

>>> We of course used fairlights without reloads... But to set a new record we incorporated them into our avatar attachment planes that of course violate STABLE themselves. Be proud of this ingenious idea that we set forth on this night tonight, and let everyone follow our example.

>>> We used old fleetships to sit into, of course staying above 2000 meters and intelligently sitting in them whenever one was returned. We do not care for such things as lag limits!

>>> Phillip himself is to be commended, not only did he use the linked rounds of our magnificent Allies, the Merczateers (Whom we do not truly appreciate), he of course proceeded to use them to bog down the time dialation single handedly.

I believe our attack tonight has spoken for itself. I am proud of the dedication and creativeness of the Ordo Imperialis and its soldiers to get themselves banned from one of the only sims we had left.

----------------------------------Extend to this length------------------------------------->

>>> By Imperator Aryte Vesperia of the Ordo Imperialis.

During the time you were black-screening Christoph he went to the bathroom mirror, and after crying shouted this to himself for ten minutes. After that point he remembered that he was still being black-screened, and then re-wrote his rant after taking on a second personality under the same name as Aryte.

Tsume Xiao wrote:

Redundancy... It as an Internal notecard.... therefore we all know "of the Ordo Imperialis"

"By Imperator Aryte Vesperia" We all know who the Imperator is.. Also.. the author was already listed in the heading :o

I remember a guy in schola entering his final answer for who is Aryte Vesperia as 'the plumber'.... There are always exceputions.

Anyway, LOLZ.

Kytec Switchblade wrote:

Translation: Dear Aryte; You are a stupid doo doo head, your bullets hurtded my ego. I haet you a'cause your doodz keel mien even when we cheat. *shakes fist*

Going to put that in the notecard and send it back out to everyone.

Guest PADI321 Arida

I dont want to leave a comment.... im scared i might get a fake ass notecard writen up about me cursing him off or something ;_;