Clicky

Striker Dryke

It's that time again

Ladies/Gents

As I write this, a profound sense of sadness accompanies me. I have watched this organization rise since July of last year, and see how great you all have made it. Continue to put forth this effort, and remain on top of what has become a splintered and disorganized community that simply enjoys causing drama and bringing people down. You all are the best, keep it that way. I have not been around like I should have been these last few months, but real life is catching up with me, and I can no longer uphold the duty I have been trusted with because of it. I am stepping aside to allow those of you who have the ability to keep things rolling, to keep the Ordo above all others to do just that. It has truly been an honor to fight along side so many of you for so long. Good luck comrades.

Though I never got to know You that well, You were My Fulminata Commander and an all around nice guy.

I look forward to serving with You again soon, its been an honour knowing You.

Good luck with whatever Your doing in real life, the Ordo will always be here waiting for Your return.

Farewell for now My Friend, Comrade and Commander. *Salutes* B)