Clicky

Akara

XR-5 Jetpack "Stack Overflow"

I've been testing this jetpack for 2-3 weeks now, on 3 accounts. I haven't come across any problems.

Apparently people have somehow managed to make it "stack overflow", but I cannot get it to do this. If anyone can reproduce the bug please tell me how to in this thread. Don't IM me about it if i'm not online. Thanks! :]

EDIT: So far lots of channel 1 spam might trigger it and jetpacking then boosting in the same instant. If you find any more bugs please report them here. Or inworld WHILE I'M ONLINE. :P

Are you using list functions? It uses less memory to use substring functions, and its much less exploitable. Also if you can combine your 3 counter scripts with the main script and compile in mono the jetpack has a whole would be entirely more efficient.

Pack down those particle functions, too, if you haven't already >:(

So after about 100000 hours, I fixed all the bugs. Version 1.1 is released, script count has been reduced from 4 to 1, go update if you have 1.0!

(PS: if anyone breaks this within the next week I will activate the secret nuke feature. Is there really a secret nuke feature? I don't know! Maybe. Maybe there are 2 secret nuke features. Maybe one of them is cake and one of them is a nuke feature. Maybe they're both cake. Who knows?)

As much as I think it is cool, and funny, I am seeing more and more where the divebomb will just get abused for no reason(People will divebomb into each other, halberd like accidents where it just activates because someone hits page down or c), will interfere with other Ordo equipment, and generally serves no real purpose, along with the fact that any group that we attack that already hate jetpacks are just going to get even more agitated at it. I would please request there be a way to turn it off, or that function just dropped. Please consider this for the next release.