Clicky

Esva

Halo 4 + Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary edition

Not to come off dickish or anything, this game just irks me as much as the new Call of Duty but the video DOES say it all.

"Original Engine" "Completely the same as original physics and gameplay" ect ect. To me this is just microsoft going back on their word (no more new Halo games for 360) and being unoriginal to the point they couldnt even come up with a new franchise. Likewise Activision just pumping out a new CoD with same old same old engine just treading water trying to sell a new game without making anything new

Think of it as a remastered movie. I look forward to renting it.

Yeah, that's what they said with "Ghost in the Shell 2.0". Long-story short, they ruined it.

It's exactly what it is in the interview. It's the "Anniversary Edition" of the original Halo. They're doing what movie companies do with cult-classics and blockbuster movies when they release a "Collector's Edition", or when Disney seems to magically pump out a "--th Anniversary edition" of some classic cartoon.

They're milking more cash out of something that's essentially incredibly easy to do. Beef up an older game and regurgitate it back onto the market.

They're going to charge $60 for 2 extra levels and improved graphics. Shit is stupid.

Guess how many millions they're going to make off of it.

Halo 4 is going to be for 360 or 720 while ignoring PC gamers. Whichever they come out with next. Not interested.

well, this IS in the "console" forum, cant get all rageface in here about non PC games :|

Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Halo 3 ODST and any others I may have missed: All Xbox only.

Actually, not to nit pick but Halo 2 was a PC release ;)

As for the other Microsoft stated that the graphics engines for the following Halo series was for the 360 only and coul not be reproduced with any decency to PC.....personally I think thats BS considering some of the games that are currently out on PC beat the 360 on graphics and play ability, its simply microsoft not wanting to bleach the waters with cross 360 and PC gamming because they are making more money by keeping it Console only *le sigh*

Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Halo 3 ODST and any others I may have missed: All Xbox only.

just like to say with the exception of halo which is a online pc game now(which actually had the first rocket hog) halo 2 are Microsoft live compatible for pc versions. :3 so now you can get achievements from halo 2 and 3 for pc and get the same achievements but more Microsoft points :3

oops nvvvvvvvvvvvvvm sorry George <:

Edited by Cassandra Kimagawa

Halo 4 is due to be released in 530 days, that outs it at around Friday, 30 November 2012 if my number crunching is correct, and the anniversary edition is slated for November 15th...this year

Edited by Rykiana Ferina

They're going to charge $60 for 2 extra levels and improved graphics. Shit is stupid. Guess how many millions they're going to make off of it. Halo 4 is going to be for 360 or 720 while ignoring PC gamers. Whichever they come out with next. Not interested.

Halo: Combat Evolved was one of the first games on the Xbox, and it was later ported to the PC. Since then, I think they've shied away from developing console ports. Halo 2 on Windows Live was pretty terrible.

Halo: CE was actually a pretty decent game for its time. If it didn't cost as much as a brand new game I might actually look into the updated version. But only if they make the Library level somewhat bearable. I HATED THE LIBRARY.

2 was alright, 3 was quite simply mediocre. Reach was probably the best, and that's why I don't have much in the way of expectations for Halo 4.

Halo: CE was actually a pretty decent game for its time. If it didn't cost as much as a brand new game I might actually look into the updated version. But only if they make the Library level somewhat bearable. I HATED THE LIBRARY.

2 was alright, 3 was quite simply mediocre. Reach was probably the best, and that's why I don't have much in the way of expectations for Halo 4.

I agree with everything except one little thing, if they actually do a decent story...*unlike 2 and 3* and actually give it some kick ass gameplay like what reach had... it could prove to be one of the best ones in the series...after al it couldnt be a bigger flop than what Halo Wars was