Clicky

Anlysia Gregoire

New HUD Gestures + Information

We're getting nearer to finalization of scripts in the new HUD, so now it's time to lay something down on the table:

What HUD gestures do you use?

I want to negate breakage of existing functions as little as possible (aside from things that are vanishing, like the grapple) so I'd like people to post up their HUD gestures so I can make sure as many of them as I can manage are included.

In addition, does anyone actually use Viewer 2.0 / Firestorm? If you do, you've probably noticed HUD text comes out all kinds of fucked-up due to the way Viewer 2.0's core formats chat. Would there be any interest in text formatted better for Viewer 2.0 users?

Post information below, please.

As far as I know the only compatibility I broke was combining the /1 get:pos and /1 get:cam features into just /1 get:pos.

And I use firestorm and I haven't noticed any formatting issues o.o

F1 = /204020 c4

F2 = /204020 det

F5 = /204020 die

G = /204020 throwgrenade

V = /204020 bar

B = /204020 breach

1 = /204020 contact:0

2 = /204020 timer:2

3 = /204020 timer:4

4 = /204020 sticky

5 = /204020 standard

6 = /204020 flash

Out of curiosity. Would it be possible to just make modifiable hotkeys? Everyone seems to have widely varied HUD hotkeys.

(Can probably be done by assigning a channel code to one, and having the user set a gesture up that can custom-bind to a key of their preferred choice without modifying the script too much.)

what

you can make your own hotkeys and they are modifiable

The only thing I really use a lot would be the grenades which I have bound to F2 (My G Key is for underslungs)

And I haven't used the Ordo HUD in ages, I just have it turned off and off screen so I can get COMs and just use the ISA HUD. I refused to use the 7m grenades.