Clicky

Krow Ames

PAYDAY: The Heist

Yep. This game is much better than I anticipated. I just played for about an hour and enjoyed every bit of it. And it was all on one single heist. There are about eight, I think. I didn't count. Just glanced. There are level trees, equipment unlocks. You can ziptie hostages and use them as bargaining chips to revive a downed teammate. When you go down, you don't actually die. You get put into custody. You can exchange a hostage to get your buddy back.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. It does take some cues from L4D, but they're not glaring. The game is damn good in it's own right, but is dominantly a coop experience. The single player is veeeery lacking because of the AI. I played online with total strangers and had a blast. I highly recommend this game.

I'm interested, may purchase the 4 pack, anyone else interested?

edit: sorry I didn't specify at the time, interested in going in with me for the 4pack, atm though I don't have the money and have my eye on other things.

edit: lost interest and got really busy, probably wont be getting it...

Edited by Xoza Tyron

And necro is successful!

BE PREPARED... I may be necroing a few threads of partial interest...

I was just posting this because it was this last weekend I got to play a little with.. ummm... some cool Ordo people (sorry can't remember who it was right off the top of my head at the moment.)