Clicky

CrescentSnow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

AND dont forget how willing George is to throw cannon out for every new movie/game and rewrite SW galactic history on a whim.

I once had 20k years of SW history (sith focused) memorized... but it was simple then, the content that George had allowed novelists and comic book writers to create and have made cannon. THEN then episodes 1-3 were released, the KOTOR games, and suddenly history is being.. re-envisioned by George and everything I knew, vanished.

The only thing I know now... is a proper interpretation of the Sith code, which isnt actualy evil at all, it just allows for evil or good, unlike the jedi code which only allows for good.

edit to add: and it looks like the guild I dont want to stick with, is assigned to the Lord Adrass server, so if we're on Mask of Nihilus as marked above, then sweet, less drama for me!

Here's the list of servers we'll likely be most occupying (in order by gathered preferences)

RP-PvE - Vrook Lamar (less noobs and idiocy)

RP-PvP - Ajunta Pall (Only West RP-PvP server)

PvE - Mask of Nihilus (Meridius guild was thrown on this server, balancing by Bioware)

PvP - Rakata Mind Prison (lowest population of PvP West servers)

Q&A

Q: Why RP servers?

A: More respect, less idiocy from individuals who don't know what RP is so they avoid it.

Q: Why all types, why not just choose one we'll all go to?

A: Everyone has a different preference, if we outline what servers we'll be on most likely, it will be easier to find each other.

Q: Why West servers?

A: There are often less issues with west servers, and have good connection. Besides that, this is where their main hub is.

Q: What side are we playing on?

A: Play whatever side you want, some will prefer one side or the other, but we'll likely all have at least one on each side.

Edited by Xoza Tyron

Yeah, but most of those dont really mesh with my play style.

I like competitive PvP servers. I also plan on rocking mercenary because I had a lot of fun with it in beta so I was just saying if the sith server is a PvE one then i wont be on that one :p

I will almost gauranteed have an alt on whatever the main ordo server is, but itll be an alt and not nearly as much time put into it. :p

Edited by Disembodied Hand

Hey! I'm sort of wondering what server to play on, I noticed Mask of Nihilus was were the Republic guild was, so I think thats where I'll go, unless you guys going somewhere else. I plan on making a sith character too, I dont mind which server, but whatever our main sith server guild is gonna be on ~ i wanna know.

O.k so there seems to be a bit of confusion as to what is going on and who is where, let me see if I can clear it up

Server Listing

RP-PvE - Vrook Lamar (lPvE home of Ordo (sith) and Meridius (Republic)

RP-PvP - Ajunta Pall (Only West RP-PvP server) --- No Guilds decided for this server yet ...(that I am aware of) --- Planning an Ordo & Meridius one for this

PvP - Rakata Mind Prison (lowest population of PvP West servers) --- No Guilds decided for this server yet ...(that I am aware of) --- Planning an Ordo & Meridius one for this

Yoki, Sith Marauder.. with his history, playing an Inquisitor would have been more true to his story, BUT when it comes to these games, I prefer melee dps. I wish my sabers were black with a black glow.. instead of black with a gold glow like my special crystal gives me.

and Krow WTF.. I see you like.. everywhere d00d.. we're almost hte same level. I think you might be a level or 2 above me. Thats IF you are the one I am thinking of.

HAS anyone begun making the OI-sithside guild yet? If not, I will. I wish there was a listing so we could find out so I could make it this morning. (I may anyways)

edit to add: I checked out how the guilds are made in game. It will require we be in a group at the time of creating, so we'll all need to be online at once to do it, but I am all set to cover the (hefty) registration fee and get the guild made once we get the 4 people online and in a group. And Krow, your name isnt checking out on Vrook Lamar.. you sure sure you spelled your name right?