Clicky

Aryte

Opportunity to Assist!

For those of you who’ve been forced to endure the Ordo for a while know that the idea of comradeship goes far beyond simply face value in the world of Second Life. On more than one occasion, we’ve been involved in directly influencing and assisting others within the group on a very personal level.

The opportunity to lend a hand has arisen once more.

After prodding and insistence from me, I’ve managed to persuade our very own Krow Ames into allowing me to post on his behalf. Some bad luck has befallen him, and, as we are all quite aware, economic woes are taking their toll at large.

Krow roughly needs three hundred bucks to take care of a pretty crappy situation. On the eve of selling his current place, Krow woke up to a wonderful water leak that summarily resulted in the realization his water heater had gone kaput. Without water and without much of a means to replace it . . . well, I’ve opted to start a little opportunity to donate.

I myself am committing one hundred bucks right now—so we’re only short two hundred. It’s always been my favorite part of the Ordo, the chance to really impact someone’s situation beyond what you’d expect from an online world. Anything would help! Anything at all. I’m sure Krow will be your man slave for life or something to that effect!

After he finishes murdering me for doing this!

But that’s okay.

If you wish to donate, do so by dropping it through to my Paypal:

[email protected]

Krow is slightly cave man and doesn’t have a bank account, so I have the fun opportunity of soliciting him for one while holding his well being hostage. (In other words, I’ll be facilitating the transfer of funds. Etc.)

Thank you all!