Clicky

Aryte

Operation Legio

An hour or so ago I announced that I intend to clean our roster of those who have simply stopped caring to show up, or present any interest at all in participating. That will cut our numbers down by 15, to 208. Now, this provides a perfect opportunity! Rather than suffer the number cut and repair it over time, I propose we take a step toward filling the gap and push towards our intended goal of 250 members.

The Ordo Imperialis has never "cold recruited," such as randomly throwing pamphlets at folks we encounter. Instead, I ask that you all reach out to the most valuable applicant pool: your friends! There's nothing better than recruiting individuals you can attest and vouch for. Not only do they begin with an established base, but you're able to assist them in expanding their foundation throughout the group.

So please, if you can think of anyone who may be interested . . get 'em signed up! The more the merrier.