Clicky

Cygna

Website Template/Skin

Website Theme  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What should be done about the Ordo Imperialis website theme?

• set the default theme (for new users and guests) to Ordo Imperialis Classic,
    • keep the default theme (for new users and guests) set on Ordo Imperialis Evolution,
    • set the default theme (for new users and guests) to IP.Board Pro,
    • make a new theme for the Ordo website that everyone provides input for.

Ordo,

After a bit of a trial period it seems as though the Evolution skin isn't as streamlined/nice as I initially planned. Looking back on the change now, I wish I had set up a poll in the first place which asked everyone if they liked a simple screenshot of the new skin first, and then implemented it. You see, one of the major issues with a website template/theme/skin is it sets the opinion of a web-user immediately:
you never have a second chance at a first impression
. So I ask you guys, should I either:

1. set the default theme (for new users and guests) to the Ordo Imperialis Classic theme,

2. keep the default theme (for new users and guests) as the Ordo Imperialis Evolution theme,

3. set the default theme (for new users and guests) to IP.Board Pro,

4. make a new theme with the look and features that
    you
    desire (If this wins I'll make a topic for it later, to discuss what people want)

?

Thanks, and please post feedback. For choice 4, the theme will be set to Ordo Imperialis Classic while the new one is made. I won't be able to start work on it until after finals (two weeks). Lastly, I say "for new users and guests" because all registered individuals (that haven't changed their theme!) and guests see the theme that I choose as website default.

I like that URLs show up as orange in Evolution, rather than looking like all the other text the way it does in classic, thereby requiring you to underline, italicize, manually change the color of, and otherwise go to great lengths in pointing out links.

I like that URLs show up as orange in Evolution, rather than looking like all the other text the way it does in classic, thereby requiring you to underline, italicize, manually change the color of, and otherwise go to great lengths in pointing out links.

I'm sure Intus could correct that issue on the Classic theme. The darkness is in "Keeping" with the general demanour on Titan. Evail.